I'm new!

Hello, my name is George! I am a pretty good zombies player (20+ on each map), and I love to read about the storyline. Ever since World at War Zombies, I was hooked! I have bought every single map pack. In my spare time I love to use this forum and I also have a channel (I've just started) where I upload Call of Duty related content (www.youtube.com/user/MysteryBoxHD). I play zombies a lot, add me on Xbox: Faction935 and say that your from CoDz and I'd love to play!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, you seem like a pretty dedicated zombies fanatic MysteryBox! What took you so long to join!? :lol: It's good to have you aboard the CoDz team! If you have any questions feel free to ask someone, we're all pretty friendly around here.

+subscribed

Hey George!

You and I seem to have similar stories! I started to hear about the story early at Der Riese, and sense then I couldn't have enough of it. I checked out your channel, and I must say, great quality! Continue to upload, please! I've subbed. Maybe you can start to upload some of your ideas you get while you're here at CoDz! I'll be watching.

Hopefully I'll see you around the forum!

Hello Mysterybox HD and indeed welcome.

You're name is George, eh? Well hopefully you won't be morphed into some giant rage beast with a studio light for smashing things. Then again, we all need SOME-thing to aspire to :lol: