What I Hope DLC 3 and 4 Delivers.

So far, Black Ops 2 has TranZit and 3 DLC's. Nuketown Zombies, Die Rise, and Mob of the Dead. There are still 2 more DLC's to go and a lot has changed since Moon (from BO1 obviously.)

We've been introduced to many new things in BO2, including buildables, new melee weapons, new guns, new perks, and even new tacticles....(the inner child in me is struggling to not laugh at how similar tacticles is to testicles...ANYWAY!) With all these new things we're being introduced to, I wonder if we've been introduced to all we'll see, or if they'll keep coming up with new things for us to use.

The Galvaknuckles are damn near my favorite thing to use. If they lasted past round 13, I'd love them even more. But then we were introduced to the Golden Spork which trumps the Galvaknuckles by a long shot (I can just imagine how much they would cost if they were a wall melee weapon...probably like 20,000 points.) Will these new melee weapons keep being re-invented, or will DLC 3 and 4 have something new? Maybe a chainsaw or a kitana blade for example. Usually I'd say they wouldn't put two melee weapons in one map, but so far all the maps with the N4 have both the Galvaknuckles and the Bowie Knife in them. I wonder if they'll use the Golden Spork again, or if that was just a one time thing.

We also have the introduction of the tomahawk. That thing is pretty bad ass. Should we expect to see the return of a tacticle that can be thrown and retrieved, or should we get ready to see the return of Monkey Bombs or Gersch Devices? Or maybe both, or all. Obviously we'd be stuck with the decision to choose only one of them. But I could see DLC 4 having a map with litterally EVERYTHING we've been introduced to in BO2.

Not only do we have all these new things, but there is also Turned. Nobody really plays Turned, but if done correctly, it could be used in a normal zombie map.

I know this is turning out to be a long post, so I'll try to make this the last one...

Ok, so Moon had ALL the perks we were introduced to in Black Ops, so if we're introduced to a new perk in every map, will the final DLC have ALL of them?

Let's go down the list shall we?

1)Quick Revive

2)Double Tap 2

3)Speed Cola

4)Juggernog

5)Mule Kick

6)Stamin-Up

7)Dead Shot Daquari

8)PHD Flopper

9)Tombstone

10)Who's Who

11)Electric Cherry

Not to mention the introduction of After-Life (which may also turn out to be a one time thing.)

So with all this new stuff, would I be wrong in expecting something new OR the return of tomahawks in DLC 3 and/or 4? I'm just thinking about how over powered we can be if all this stuff is implemented into one map. It would be insane.

Picture having 10 perks, the Golden Spork, the Hells Redeemer, (having to double tap the tacticle button for Gersch's, Monkey Bombs, or EMP Grenades,) having a Zombie Shield on your back and of course, some new Wunder Weapon....one can dream.

Ok, well this is what was on my mind tonight after an awesome game of MotD. If you read it all, thank you and leave your thoughts below...if you didn't make it past the first paragraph...I can't say I blame you lol.

ZombiCidal Maniac (at large)

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ANSWERS

I hope it gives us some answers to bring the story back to where we can get a clear picture.

Yes true. I also hope we get some answers. And of course, some O4 action. I just wanna be able to play as Tank or Nikoli. Tank or Nikoli with the tomahawk or golden spork haha. The things they'd be saying.

ANSWERS

I hope it gives us some answers to bring the story back to where we can get a clear picture.

Yes true. I also hope we get some answers. And of course, some O4 action. I just wanna be able to play as Tank or Nikoli. Tank or Nikoli with the tomahawk or golden spork haha. The things they'd be saying.

I want to play as Richtofen again :( He was the only one I liked playing as :cry:

I care about the contents less than I do more maps. Hoping the next 2 DLC's might come with more non-buildable maps. Something like Nuketown where you get in and start the killing. So basically the larger map with all the new stuff and maybe a couple less complicated ones.

I want O4, ANSWERS, Flopper, traps, a decent array of wonderweapons, good scenery, and most of all,

a map with hidden unlockables.

That's why I loved MOTD so much, it has those tomahawks, sporks, and such. Der Riese had the extra 25 points and introduced PAP. Maybe, they could have Pro Perks unlock on a map after round 35 or something.

I think the Retriever could appear again. And as a box item! But I reckon that you wouldn't be able to upgrade it, so it wouldn't be insta-kill as the Redeemer. Throw in the QED or another tactical grenade, and you have to choose between a reusable tactical item that deals waning damage as the rounds go by, or a 3 uses tactical grenade that does a certain effect. I can tell you right now I'd have difficulty choosing between the two, depending on the other Tac grenade.

Some back story into the N4 I would like. But more than anything, I want the Pentagon Thief and/or the Bon-fire Sale to return. Could've had so much potential with these two, it'd be funny to hear Marlton and rest of the N4's thoughts on a boss zombie.

I'd love to see a weapon based upon the idea of player roles.

When bought/received in the box, you'd have to make a permanent choice about what type of weapon it becomes.

Using the Wave Gun as a basic template:

The 'medic' players can make the weapon specialize in reviving people just by shooting them. They can also shoot players and give them the ability to heal faster.

The 'assault' players can make the weapon specialize in a higher damage output, a high magazine capacity and the ability to shoot the rounds slightly faster.

The 'support' players can make the weapon specialize in purely helping out players and making the game as a whole slightly easier. By shooting other players, you can give them an effect like the V-R11 did - insta kill. Barricades and buildables become stronger by shooting them (in the case of buildables - shooting the table).

The 'general' players can give it a grenade launcher attachment. However, instead of grenades, it shoots QED devices. Allowing the player to do a bit of everything.

I don't know, just think it'll be fun to have a weapon that doesn't force the player into a 'get a group together and kill them all in seconds' type of deal. Don't get me wrong, I love these types of weapons. Just for once though, a weapon purely based on different roles would be nice.

What I hope the DLCs do not deliver are more of these towers. If I have to see one more "activate the tower" Side Mission, I'm going to cut my arm off with a Ballistic Knife.

hahahaha agreed. Those towers are a pain. Though aside from that, I just realized that there are machete's in the campaign. Perhaps we'll finally get to see what a machete does to a zombies face. The possibilities are endless.

Wow all of you guys have some really good ideas. Thanks for the feedback.

I just noticed that on the campaign mission where you play as Menendez, he's basically got super powers. You almost cannot die. And I also discovered one of the bottles from Mob of the Dead (for the music Easter Egg) in the cocaine basement on that mission. In fact, this basement almost resembles the catacombs from Alcatraz. So it appears that 3arch are still using campaign missions to layout their zombie maps.

Maybe Menendez was just fuled by addrenaline. Or maybe he had some sort of access to 115. Again, I may be reaching, but it seems about time Treyarch involved zombies in the campaign.

ANSWERS

yes, im with you on that. idc about weapons, the perks, i just want answers to the many questions we all have. the main ones for me, how did the N4 meet and where are the O3 and Samantha? they cant possible be on the Moon still well they could but i dont think they would (you could still use the teleporter after we blew up Earth) i want sum loose ends tied in DLC 3 and 4 :evil: