Executioner + Electric Cherry Tip

Okay, I hope this thread should go in this forum, if not, someone please tell me, but I think it should, since it is a strategy only possible on MoTD. Anyhow, without further ado, here we go:

Everyone has known for a long time that the Executioner is a good weapon in zombies: it's highly mobile, it's highly effective for getting out of tight situations, and it has a decent magazine - also not to mention that when it's upgraded, it's a one-shot kill until round 46.

Now, even that by itself is impressive - but now, let's combine it with Electric Cherry, MoTD's new perk. Now, we can mention that it gets you out of sticky situations even further, that's undeniable. However, the Executioner has a trick to reload only one bullet at a time instead of the whole 5 bullet clip. Electric Cherry's impact is stronger depending on the amount of clip wasted before reload.

So what does this tell us? Upgraded Executioner + Electric Cherry + 1 Bullet reload trick = Never getting stuck in a corner (the primary reason for getting downed). Combine this setup with an upgraded Blundergat and I assure you, the player will never get stuck in a corner.

This setup is admittedly similar to the Olympia setup, just more effective.

Thank you for reading through my Executioner - Electric Cherry setup, it's been a pleasure presenting it to people who actually take Zombies seriously. :)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Hm, I've never actually bothered to have the Electric Cherry and Executioner at the same time. I always carried around a Blundergat and Speakeasy because I would blaze through ammo so quickly when doing my rounds in the Cafeteria. I'll definitely be trying this out to see just how well it works.

Thanks for the tip, friendo! :)