What sensitivity do you play on?

So what sensitivities do you guys play on in zombies? I used to stick around 7 in BO 1, but ever since I used Super's method to get to 91 in Kino I've used 10 ever since (14 in BO 2). Once you get the hang of it it's great for screen shakes!

I'll leave a poll open for you guys, but since it'd be redundant to make one for either Black Ops 1 or 2 I've simply left the options as the names.

And of course if you have a great story don't hesitate to post it. :D

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I play about 10 as well - sometimes 9 when I haven't played an FPS game for more than a week. High sensitivity is great then you get an adrenaline rush and you are forced to look in every direction. Low sensitivity is useful when you are concentrating with specific classes and need to focus your attention on a certain area, such as sniping or (hate to say it) camping.

I was playing the first black ops today, sensitivity was at 8 for some reason.

I was all over the place! brought it down to 2 and was happier. :D

Black Ops 2 i usually play on 10, i remember anything lower felt way to unresponsive.

Clan":13w042wk]
I typically use four. Any more than that I find just wasteful.

:lol: .Is it difficult to screeshake, dodge etc on 4?My friend DropThatPerk plays on 4 I believe :)

"Screenshaking" is doable, but honestly its overrated. If you have to do it a lot, you need to find a better place to run circles. And needing to turn quickly? Almost never needed. On 4 I can get higher on No Man's Land than almost all of my friends.

I play on Sensitivity #4, Zombies and Multiplayer. It's just right: not too fast, not too slow.

I've tried playing on sensitivities higher, and they feel like you need to be on the Slo-Mo drug from Judge Dredd.

8 on Black Ops 1

12 for Black Ops 2

Being able to move around quickly is a huge advantage in Zombies. Not just screenshaking (though it is an invaluable weapon when you're redscreened), but also merely surveying your surroundings. 8/12 is just where I feel at home. I don't feel restrained, but at the same time I have control over my weapons. :p

In black ops i used a 10 thinking everyone did it because my cousin used it. Then I played mw3 and started geting into the competitive side of cod. Then I found out that their sensitivity was really low so I lowered mine and saw my accuracy sky rocket. Now bo2 rolls around and it has zombies and multiplayer so I play with a 6 in multiplayer games and somewhere from a 9-11 in zombies.

I keep it on three.

It's not as bad as it sounds. There is a HUGE leap between two and three.

I use it for no other reason than the fact that I'm absolutely awful with medium/high sensitivity. I don't know, for some reason I just can't control those speeds with any sense of precision.