All Possible Links Community Theories

I realize few believe my theory but I know its true because iv done the research. I found in Die Rise a sign most gave up on looking into. "Its just a sign" well I did what most wouldn't

I didn't give up. I couldn't there was something more to this map and I spent months researching, ciphering, and guess what..I got something.

Whats weird is that my transcription of the Chinese characters above NO SMOKING said:

The Prohibition:Prohibition More Smoking and Cleaning:Smoking More (or 4) People:Big Cause

( Alcatraz was a cause to better hold High RIsk Inmates)

My research and process will be updated in the OP today:

Die Rise Notes??Solved

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's possible "alcatraz's" events didn't happen until after die rise (or durring)

Think about it: How many times has Arlington re-lived the same escape over and over? How about 90 years worth of repeats?

If this is hell, then these four have been living in their own personal zombie-filled version of alcatraz for a long time.

Nothing outside would change... Why would it? They all still think its the 1930s... Except al... He knows he's done this A LOT!

Ers no proof to back this up but it fits the peices...

Plus: nearly 100 years of fighting zombies? On one map? Jesus crist thats creepy.... And likely us in about 90 years... We'll still be playing nact on the new Xbox 63.5...

OH MY GOD

THE FIREWORKS

After completing the Easter Egg in Die Rise for either side RED AND BLUE FIRE WORKS ARE SHOT OFF

This could be what we see in the distance!!

Im Like A school girl on a shopping trip right now. Im sorry but Geezz really come on that is something right there!

Connection with Die Rise. I think so.

Funny thing is that they show up faceing toward Hanford I believe. Also another spire we need to activate.

THIS BEING SAID are the fire works both Red and Blue?

What if a person that has both spires for Richtofen only see Blue vice versa.

I see both colors and I have Richtofen for Transit and Maxis for Die Rise at the moment.

OH MY GOD

THE FIREWORKS

After completing the Easter Egg in Die Rise for either side RED AND BLUE FIRE WORKS ARE SHOT OFF

Im Like A school girl on a shopping trip right now. Im sorry but Geezz really come on that is something right there!

Funny thing is that they show up faceing toward Hanford I believe. Also another spire we need to activate.

I see both colors and I have Richtofen for Transit and Maxis for Die Rise at the moment.

good link, but how do you see fireworks that are from asia in motd? honest question

The fireworks are definitely not the same ones seen in Die Rise.

Die Rise's fireworks are much too small. They aren't nearly as big as the fireworks seen in MotD.

Die Rise is located in Eastern Asia. Mob of the Dead is located in San Francisco. This is evident by the world map when selecting your location. It would be impossible to see the fireworks from that distance. You can also see San Francisco in the distance while on the Golden Gate Bridge.

Also, the fireworks are going off in MotD because it's New Years Eve. The people of San Francisco are ushering in a new year, not knowing of the zombies in Alcatraz.

I said it said the fireworks were coming from the Hanford cite which would be Transit. Which still has a spire. I know where Alcatraz is and what its located by hell iv been on the Golden Gate Bridge. Just letting you know that it could be something but what is it.

Dont tell me nothing because thats not true.

OH MY GOD

THE FIREWORKS

good link, but how do you see fireworks that are from asia in motd? honest question

Shall I go indepth sir?

lets be open minded to the fact that this map does have references to whats going on.

I will not take no unless No is backed with a fact not Opinion.

I will be looking closer at it.

It already has ties.... you see the picture above. Thats the Hanford Fireworks that can be seen in San Francisco, CA

Hanford=Transit

27th Annual Bell Ringing Ceremony (Joya no kane) - Take a swing at the giant temple bell to literally "ring in" the New Year. A 2100-lb., sixteenth-century Japanese bronze bell originally from a temple in Tajima Province in Japan will be struck 108 times with a large custom-hewn log. Participants may take turns ringing the museum's sixteenth-century bronze bell to leave behind the bad experiences, wrong deeds, and ill luck of the old year.

A Buddhist Bell What???

YES my friends even in Buddhism

and this is what I got just by looking up fireworks. Seems a nice fit with the Flesh.

as in past observances, a 2100-lb., sixteenth-century Japanese bronze bell originally from a temple in Tajima Province in Japan and now part of the museum's collection will be struck 108 times with a large custom-hewn log. According to Japanese custom, this symbolically welcomes the New Year and curbs the 108 bonno (mortal desires) which, according to Buddhist belief, torment humankind.

It is hoped that with each reverberation the bad experiences, wrong deeds, and ill luck of the past year will be wiped away. Thus, tolling heralds the start of a joyous, fresh New Year.

Zen Buddhist priest Gengo Akiba Roshi will conduct a blessing and begin the bell ringing. Akiba Roshi is director of the Soto Zen Buddhism North American office. He is also a Zen teacher at Oakland's Kojin-an Zendo.

Hands-on art activities are offered in the education studios to entertain families while waiting for their turn at the bell.

The day before, get some luck and soul-cleansing at the annual New Year bell ringing ceremony at the Asian Art Museum, starting at 11 am on Sunday, December 30 (free with museum admission). Visitors take turns striking the museum’s 16th-century Japanese bronze bell with a log, 108 times in all, which is meant to erase the wrongs and ills of the past year and greet 2013.

Then, on to the December 31 evening events, which are listed below in chronological order. If you'll be drinking, you don't have to drive--see our article on how to get around on New Year's Eve safely and for free.

• Administrators

I don't follow any of this. What does a sign have to do with Mob of the Dead, which happened almost that 100 years before Die Rise even occurred?

Mob of the Dead continuously repeats New Year's. That is why we see the fireworks. It doesn't mean that there is absolutely no connection between Maxis/Richtofen, but it does not seem to be the factor here. The cycle being broken/unbroken is what determines what side you choose.

Die Rise's fireworks are not occurring at the same time as Mob of the Dead because it's not on the same day. The Gregorian calender and Chinese calender, as you very well have seen AND observed in past posts before, differ.

Every year between late January and the third week of February, more than 20 percent of the world's population plunges into a period of feasts, festivities and fireworks. This mega-holiday goes by the names Chinese New Year, Lunar New Year or Asian New Year. It's celebrated in mainland China and in many other Asian countries, as well as by people of Asian heritage around the world, and it's one of the richest of all holidays in its variety of customs and traditions.

New Year in the West is celebrated for only one day, and, of course, the evening before. Traditional Chinese New Year, on the other hand, lasts two weeks. The holiday once had a close connection to Buddhist, Taoist and folk religious practices, but like many Western holidays, it is now mainly a secular celebration. There are many different ways to celebrate: Some, like paying honor to ancestors, are based on age-old traditions, while others, like watching a traditional gala on television, are very modern. Chinese New Year is a time to enjoy good times with family, to cultivate luck and to extend wishes of prosperity in the coming year.

The key point in this is that the West and East celebrations are not within the same date and length. The typical Chinese New Year starts in the middle of January and ends about the third week of February. If you lived in the United States (Alcatraz - San Francisco), then it is custom to celebrate the Western New Year on January first. That is about a 1-2 week lapse.

In 1912, the Nationalist Chinese government started to play down the celebration of the Lunar New Year. Officials renamed it Spring Festival and urged citizens to use the Gregorian calendar prevalent in the West, which recognizes New Year on January 1. However, many Chinese still clung to the traditions connected with the lunar year. Then, the holiday was banned completely after Communists took control of China in 1949. New Year customs connected with religion and superstition did not fit with Communist dogma and were discouraged by the state.

The celebration of New Year in China began to revive in the late 20th century, when the Chinese government began to liberalize its rule. Today, Chinese workers get a week-long holiday that extends through the first half of the Chinese New Year period, and they have returned to celebrating the holiday in a big way [source].

This further proves that at the time Die Rise takes place, the old custom that was mentioned before returned. If Mob of the Dead even happened during the same year as Die Rise, the fireworks would still not be linked together no matter what perspective you looked at it. Tranzit never had fireworks either. Just because a firework is named after something does not mean that it is directly related to it. Plus, the distance between Alcatraz (San Francisco), Great Leap Forward (China), and Green Run (Hanford) are too expanded to ever see anything from one another. Even a large ballistic missile would be impossible to see.

I don't follow any of this. What does a sign have to do with Mob of the Dead, which happened almost that 100 years before Die Rise even occurred?

Mob of the Dead continuously repeats New Year's. That is why we see the fireworks. It doesn't mean that there is absolutely no connection between Maxis/Richtofen, but it does not seem to be the factor here. The cycle being broken/unbroken is what determines what side you choose.

Die Rise's fireworks are not occurring at the same time as Mob of the Dead because it's not on the same day. The Gregorian calender and Chinese calender, as you very well have seen AND observed in past posts before, differ.

Every year between late January and the third week of February, more than 20 percent of the world's population plunges into a period of feasts, festivities and fireworks. This mega-holiday goes by the names Chinese New Year, Lunar New Year or Asian New Year. It's celebrated in mainland China and in many other Asian countries, as well as by people of Asian heritage around the world, and it's one of the richest of all holidays in its variety of customs and traditions.

New Year in the West is celebrated for only one day, and, of course, the evening before. Traditional Chinese New Year, on the other hand, lasts two weeks. The holiday once had a close connection to Buddhist, Taoist and folk religious practices, but like many Western holidays, it is now mainly a secular celebration. There are many different ways to celebrate: Some, like paying honor to ancestors, are based on age-old traditions, while others, like watching a traditional gala on television, are very modern. Chinese New Year is a time to enjoy good times with family, to cultivate luck and to extend wishes of prosperity in the coming year.

The key point in this is that the West and East celebrations are not within the same date and length. The typical Chinese New Year starts in the middle of January and ends about the third week of February. If you lived in the United States (Alcatraz - San Francisco), then it is custom to celebrate the Western New Year on January first. That is about a 1-2 week lapse.

In 1912, the Nationalist Chinese government started to play down the celebration of the Lunar New Year. Officials renamed it Spring Festival and urged citizens to use the Gregorian calendar prevalent in the West, which recognizes New Year on January 1. However, many Chinese still clung to the traditions connected with the lunar year. Then, the holiday was banned completely after Communists took control of China in 1949. New Year customs connected with religion and superstition did not fit with Communist dogma and were discouraged by the state.

The celebration of New Year in China began to revive in the late 20th century, when the Chinese government began to liberalize its rule. Today, Chinese workers get a week-long holiday that extends through the first half of the Chinese New Year period, and they have returned to celebrating the holiday in a big way [source].

This further proves that at the time Die Rise takes place, the old custom that was mentioned before returned. If Mob of the Dead even happened during the same year as Die Rise, the fireworks would still not be linked together no matter what perspective you looked at it. Tranzit never had fireworks either. Just because a firework is named after something does not mean that it is directly related to it. Plus, the distance between Alcatraz (San Francisco), Great Leap Forward (China), and Green Run (Hanford) are too expanded to ever see anything from one another. Even a large ballistic missile would be impossible to see.

U.S. military built Alcatraz Island to secure the San Francisco Bay. Silver discoveries, including the Comstock Lode in 1859 =population growth

With hordes of fortune seekers streaming through the city, lawlessness was common, and the Barbary Coast section of town gained notoriety as a haven for criminals, prostitution, and gambling.

Entrepreneurs sought to capitalize on the wealth generated by the Gold Rush. Early winners were the banking industry, with the founding of Wells Fargo in 1852 and the Bank of California in 1864.

Development of the Port of San Francisco and the establishment

in 1869 of overland access to the Eastern U.S. rail system via the newly completed Pacific Railroad (the construction of which the city only reluctantly helped support) helped make the Bay Area a center for trade. Catering to the needs and tastes of the growing population, Levi Strauss opened a dry goods business and Domingo Ghirardelli began manufacturing chocolate. Immigrant laborers made the city a polyglot culture, with Chinese railroad workers creating the city's Chinatown quarter. In 1870, Asians made up 8% of the population.

The first cable cars carried San Franciscans up Clay Street in 1873. The city's sea of Victorian houses began to take shape, and civic leaders campaigned for a spacious public park, resulting in plans for Golden Gate Park.

San Franciscans built schools, churches, theaters, and all the hallmarks of civic life.

the most important American military installation on the Pacific coast.

By 1890, San Francisco's population approached 300,000, making it the eighth largest city in the U.S. at the time.

Around 1901, San Francisco was a major city known for its flamboyant style, stately hotels, ostentatious mansions on Nob Hill, and a thriving arts scene.

The first North American plague epidemic was the San Francisco plague of 1900–1904.

If you Read in one off my post which Infest you did comment thank your your feedback is much appreciated!

Emperor Norton I was First know as an Imperialist then know as "Emperor of the United States"

San Fancisco Depicted as an Imperial City

"Not in history has a modern imperial city been so completely destroyed. San Francisco is gone." –Jack London after the 1906 earthquake and fire

• Administrators

That doesn't connect to anything with what you have said. I understand that Asians resided in San Francisco as well, but that does not mean anything in relation to what you've pointed out in Die Rise thus far. We're talking about fireworks and signs, and you've went into the history of San Francisco. Which is interesting, but irrelevant.

That doesn't connect to anything with what you have said. I understand that Asians resided in San Francisco as well, but that does not mean anything in relation to what you've pointed out in Die Rise thus far. We're talking about fireworks and signs, and you've went into the history of San Francisco. Which is interesting, but irrelevant.

I did my friend sorry, but this is how we figure out how the fireworks would possibly get there when there not in the same time period. Just like the perks.

I think it would be cool of the community collaberated on a topic and together find a place for it. The discussion as been amazing along with the mini debate. We should keep at it.. :) just sayin.

allright just a quick question to clear things up Requix. Are you saying that the fireworks in die rise are the same fireworks that are seen in Alcatraz?

Because thats entirely impossible because of the shape of our earth. We can't see anything father then ~20 miles into the horizon. and San Francisco is definetely 20 miles farther from Die Rise. (how do I know that you can't see more than 20 miles? I went to this one old light house in the outer banks (one of the largest in North America) and they said that even though its so old its still the tallest because there is no point in making light houses taller because the light would still only be seen 20 miles away.

But we might found out if they are occuring at the same time when we go to the fourth map that I theorized is going to be on an asteroid. I say that because everytime the earth shakes at the loading screen an asteroid passes by. And Im pretty sure we will probably be able to select a map from that asteroid. And maybe we might be able to see some lights going on from down at Earth ;)