Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jolteon

FatedTitan.

Damnit Jolteon... You're bringing back bad memories.

Also,

I am going to marry my Blaziken.

Nai & BIRD.

The couple may now present their vows to each other.

Awards

Saddest. Pokemon. Episode. Ever.

-Jolteon

Speaking of which...

Supposedly he's returning in an up and coming Best Wishes episode, or maybe he already has in Japan? But yeah that's Ash's new gear. I believe he's got Charizard with him as well, so who's next. Pidgeot?

Saddest. Pokemon. Episode. Ever.

-Jolteon

Speaking of which...

Supposedly he's returning in an up and coming Best Wishes episode, or maybe he already has in Japan? But yeah that's Ash's new gear. I believe he's got Charizard with him as well, so who's next. Pidgeot?

The rumours going around suggest that all of them will be returning. Including Pidgeot, Squirtle, Bulbasaur etc.

Rumours suggest that when the BW generation of the anime comes to a close, Ash will enter the Pokemon League with all of his Pokemon from all generations (excluding his entire Tauros herd lol) and basically he will go on to win the tournament; with his final team including his best 6, one from each generation plus Pikachu... My guess would be:

Pikachu

Charizard

Heracross/Donphan

Sceptile

Torterra/Infernape

Krookodile

That's just my estimate though :P

-Jolteon

So what does everyone think about the new mega evolutions?

http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/pokemon/mega_pokemon/

I think they are pretty freakin' cool.

Well,they are pretty freakin' cool.But will them be available to every Pokémon?I can't imagine a Mega Arceus,so...won't it be a little OP on some Pokémon?

The idea's fine actually.Defeating the Gym Leaders with this will be awesome.And making your friend rage when he just sees your Mega Mewtwo.That will be epic :shock:

Awards

Well,they are pretty freakin' cool.But will them be available to every Pokémon?I can't imagine a Mega Arceus,so...won't it be a little OP on some Pokémon?

The idea's fine actually.Defeating the Gym Leaders with this will be awesome.And making your friend rage when he just sees your Mega Mewtwo.That will be epic :shock:

It's a little odd which ones they are choosing to show now. Mewtwo, Blaziken, and Lucario so far. Kangaskhan was just revealed to have a mega evolution too, however it is not on the official site.

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mega_Kangaskhan_revealed_at_World_Championships

It's a little odd which ones they are choosing to show now. Mewtwo, Blaziken, and Lucario so far. Kangaskhan was just revealed to have a mega evolution too, however it is not on the official site.

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mega_Kangaskhan_revealed_at_World_Championships

Yeah,really strange.Kangashan is a Pokémon that many people don't care about.Why show her Mega Evolution?Are they holding something back?

In my vision,it would've been more plausible to show a Mega Raichu right off the bat,but that's just me...

Awards

Ahhh Pokemon.

I still have Platinum on my DS. Somewhere.

Plus, if you two are going to argue, please both of you get a DS and battle with each other on it. :P

Anyone remember Old Cheatau, that ghost butler creeped me out when I first saw it and that ghost girl.

But I'm glad I got my ROTOM. :D

Ahhh Pokemon.

I still have Platinum on my DS. Somewhere.

Plus, if you two are going to argue, please both of you get a DS and battle with each other on it. :P

Anyone remember Old Cheatau, that ghost butler creeped me out when I first saw it and that ghost girl.

But I'm glad I got my ROTOM. :D

Yeah,I would battle someone.But DS only accepts WEP keys.My internet is WPA(more something that I can't remember).So I can play battles only via the DS wireless transimission.

Anyway,Platinum and SoulSilver are my favorite Pokémon games.I still remember my 145 hours in SoulSilver,and beating an Arceus lvl.100 with a Ampharos lvl.95 in Platinum.My Pokémon days were awesome.I'll get back to action in Pokémon X/Y.Although,I still need a 3DS...

Awards

I'll get back to action in Pokémon X/Y.Although,I still need a 3DS...

I know what you mean, I still have to get a 3DS as well. I'm totally going to get Pokemon X. It's a great feeling to start fresh yet again!

I know what you mean, I still have to get a 3DS as well. I'm totally going to get Pokemon X. It's a great feeling to start fresh yet again!

>not getting the superior Y version

Come on now. :roll:

Ha, you may have just earned yourself a battle there, friend. ;)

Also, more mega evolutions were announced. Mawile, Absol (YES), and Ampharos.

BftrqE2CQiQ

Seriously guys? None of you have mentioned this badass. He is cool, cute, powerful and not at all unimaginative!

:3

Awards

I'm with you Flammen.Y Version is just so superior.

Also,cool new Mega Evolutions.I have high hopes for this mechanic. :)

Awards

Mega Kangaskhan was confirmed today! All it is is the baby out of the pouch. However, they have the ability to attack TWICE in one turn! AWESOME. Also, there's some rumours going about that there will be more Mega Evolutions like Charizard and Scizor.

EXCITE.

Hells yeah. Y MASTER RACE! Simply cannot wait for this game! Gonna be AMAZING!

No way Flammen! KANGASGAHN BE EVEN BETTER!

Heh, I found my Pokemon Platinum..... turns out I haven't played it for nearly 3 years :o

I dunno what it's like on other Pokemon games, but on my "journal" the earliest date is April 17th 2010..... the latest is January 2nd 2011.

Still glad to see my Dialga [72] and Giratina [70] alive and well, Pikachu, level 50 and more legendaries...

Hells yeah. Y MASTER RACE! Simply cannot wait for this game! Gonna be AMAZING!

Well fine! Screw you guys! :cry: I'm keeping my X-clusive Pokemon to myself! Just try to make that pun using a Y...

You see these? Blue Zoidberg and... That thing? Both mine!

Well it's a good thing I'll be getting Blue Zoidberg from a friend, then. ;)

Well you know, that's like, uh...

He is wiser than I anticipated...

Can somebody give me a quick rundown of pokemon Y? I dropped out after pokemon White. The game wasn't interesting anymore. I loved HG and I had about 250+ hours of gameplay, but it got corrupted. I don't have a 3DS anymore, as I gifted it away. What a stupid move from me. :(

Awards

Can somebody give me a quick rundown of pokemon Y? I dropped out after pokemon White. The game wasn't interesting anymore. I loved HG and I had about 250+ hours of gameplay, but it got corrupted. I don't have a 3DS anymore, as I gifted it away. What a stupid move from me. :(

It might be best just to check out the official site: http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/root/

Altough, I'll go through the key features.

- New battle styles, being Hoarde encounters and Sky Battles

- Mega evolution, allowing certain pokemon to evolve temporarily in battle

- Fairy type, a new type that is super effective against Dragon types. Some pokemon from previous generations will gain this type

There's lots more on the main site.

Call of Duty Zombies Code of Conduct

The Code of Conduct (CoC for short) for using the website can be found here

Our Privacy / Cookie Policy

Call of Duty Zombies privacy policy / cookie information can be found here

Our Terms of Use

The terms of use can be found here

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Code of Conduct, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .