User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

More Staff Online

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Sign in to follow this  
Jolteon

FatedTitan.

Mew? Seriously? I'll give you the cute and legendary factors. I can't argue those. But he was weak as crap. The only time he was ever good was in the television series and everyone knows the games are what matter. And I throw toxic balls at him all day!

Yeah, and I suppose that is why for the majority of Pokemon history that Mew was banned from public tournaments for being overpowered?

That is true since mew can learn any power if you desire. I believe it's the same with mew two.

No, Mew can learn an TM/HM/Tutor moves (besides Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon, Leaf Storm, and Draco Meteor). It also has 100 for every stat, therefore making it quite a powerful Pokemon. It can also learn Transform to take on the moves of its opponents. Mewtwo can only learn a handful of moves, but it has much higher base stats, second-highest in fact. (Surprised no one mentioned the highest)

This is the best one:

Nah... jk... here is the real deal:

He's powerful.

He's a wizard.

He's an avid reader.

Oh, and he's a good cook.

Not to mention the guy has an I.Q. of over 5,000.

Donor

You seem to be forgetting the truly best Psychic type for both hentai and non-hentai purposes.

(Note: I am not responsible for any Google results related to that sentence.)

You see this? This thing has a 50% chance of being a tranny and it will still kick your Alakasam's ass with lightning and shadows. Not to mention that if you set it on fire you'll be the only one getting burned with its Synchronize ability or it will steal your freakin' mind with its Trace ability.

I don't need any of that Dawn Stone crap, at level 30 male or female this thing has already got you in a psychic headlock giving you a shock of lightning filled with nightmares.

Also, Jolteon, I still have not battled with you. It WILL happen.

THAT'S IT!!!! I OFFICIALLY DECLARE THIS FORUM TO BE IN A POKEMON WAR!!! ARM YOUR SIGNATURES! WE'RE AT WAR!!!

Also, Jolteon is stupid. Cyndaquil is the best.

THAT'S IT!!!! I OFFICIALLY DECLARE THIS FORUM TO BE IN A POKEMON WAR!!! ARM YOUR SIGNATURES! WE'RE AT WAR!!!

Also, Jolteon is stupid. Cyndaquil is the best.

I've already got mew as my sig and avatar long ago. I can't help it being so cute.... :D

Donor

WOW.....What a thread. I've got no idea what just happened. :roll:

What appears to have happened is that a Pokemon war has just started :lol:

Cyndaquil is worse than Charmanderp

-Jolteon

Donor

So just Jolteon and Cyndaquill huh?

Jake Duck wins.

Donor

I'm sorry but this little fella would just own you all with his incredible stats.

Typhlosion is my favourite Pokemon, so I'm gonna have to go Cyndaquil on this.

I don't think so Lenne.

So just Jolteon and Cyndaquill huh?

This guy is obviously holding either a GameBoy or a GameBoy Color. Neither of those systems allowed for Earthquake to be used on multiple enemies. Therefore, merely one of you is going down. The rest will pounce in retaliation.

Donor

Donor

How you ask? Well, it's quite simple really.

A shock of lightning filled with nightmares.

Donor

what i said still stands...

Donor

Saddest. Pokemon. Episode. Ever.

-Jolteon

Gah ANOTHER thing we disagree on Jolteon. Everyone knows the saddest Pokemon episode ever was the first movie when Ash sacrificed himself for Pikachu.

Donor

>saddest episode ever

>movie

That's not logically correct.

Donor

Gah ANOTHER thing we disagree on Jolteon. Everyone knows the saddest Pokemon episode ever was the first movie when Ash sacrificed himself for Pikachu.

>saddest episode ever

>movie

That's not logically correct.

Flammen is correct. I was talking episodes. If I were including everything, the saddest moment would be in Pokemon Movie 5: Heroes with Latios and Latias. The ending of that film is heartbreaking. I am unashamed to admit I wept at that film.

-Jolteon

Donor

Damnit Jolteon... You're bringing back bad memories.

Also,

I am going to marry my Blaziken.

Nai & BIRD.