Next Stop: Argatha!

So, this is my first post in Future Zombies. I've theorized maps before but this is the first time I've felt confident enough to post.

One can infer at this point that Treyarch are following a pattern with their DLC's.

Black Ops II's correspond in some way to Black Ops I's.

Map Pack 1:

Ascension-Die Rise: Both about rising and you ride something in both by standing on it (lunar landers and elevators)

Map Pack 2:

Call of the Dead-Mob of the Dead

Map Pack 3:

Shangri La

So from there, we can assume our third map pack will be in some way associated with Shangri La. Now, if we head over to Jimmy Zielinski's twitter (https://twitter.com/ZielinskiJimmy) you can see his about is updated with the link: http://t.co/twjMCkhybt which leads to a wikipedia article about slabs in the Earth.

So from there, one can assume the next map will be underground.

What is underground and connected to Shangri La?

ARGATHA.

also, side note, it'd be cool as hell if they made a drop that worked like the turned monkey bomb (made a doppleganger of you that would attract zombies)

those would be cool to use in an easter egg or something.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting. I like the idea. I'm not to sure though about the Bo1 and Bo2 dlc maps being related but who knows!

I thought of the beginning for this map. You would spawn in Antarctica (Where the entrance to Agartha is believed to be) zombies and hell hounds would start and continue to spawn in similar to No Man's Land except you would have to sprint towards a cave in a mountain where all players would have to hit a button (Or just one for solo) to open an ancient door that leads to Agartha. Then round one would begin. It would be also possible to have PaP there similar to No Man's Land.

I also did some research and found this website about Agartha --> http://www.thenewearth.org/InnerEarth.html

I (appeariantly am one of the few who ) like shangri la, I wouldn't mind if this next map is in a jungle... But considering these maps arnt EXACTLY alike... I'd like to think this map takes place in either as Diginga said, in Antartica, with a large but even part of it being in Antartica, or in a pinewood forest of some kind, maybe in a desert, or a mountain!

Something I have YET to see is a slenderman/Weeping angel zombies that gets closer to you when you look away... But is frozen as long as you stair at it... A stalker zombie... THAT would be SO cool!

• 2 weeks later...

The entrance to Agartha: Siberia in Call of the Dead: The O4 TELEPORTING(the entrance) to Shangri La

The actual Agartha: Shangri La: Its surrounded by mountains, making it SEEM like its inside the Earth.

It has ALREADY been done. You put the two maps together, and there's your Legend.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well i still think we will need to go there....either way you complete the buried EE...still feels like we are going there...maxis-wants his daughter back so we turn on richtofen or richtofen-....havnt thought about this one but yeah...still feels like it...uness its moon 2 i really wanna see that with the O4