Hells Retriever by Round 5 (Guide)

Tested and Written by RequixEclipse

Here is my guide on how to get the Hells Retriever by Round 5. I hope this will help any one wanting to get this early.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ROUND 1

With this guide your team must decide who will be the Point Players and Pointless but not lesser of Players.

-Buy door opening up both sides-(1000)

-Buy the door next to the B23R-(1000)

4-6 to 6 shots and knife for the maxium amount of points you can get out of a Zombie

-1 person makes their way over to the Cafeteria side and opens showers-

-1 person opens the Wardens office and powers Speed Cola-

FEED THE FIRST HELLHOUND

2 Players will try to get 1000 points each.

Other 2 players should be leading zombies toward the 1st Dog.

DO NOT GO PSYCHO!!!

Do not kill any Zombies until your time comes!

Showers are open
    Obtained Key
    Speed Cola powered
    Fed 1/3 Hell Hounds

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ROUND 2

In this Round we need to make our way towards Electric Cherry.

I recomend the M14 off the wall-(500)-

Save Those Points!

-Buy the 2nd Floor Cell Door-(2000)

-Buy Door to Infirmary-(1000)

-1 Player Turns on Electric Cherry & the Gondola-

-1 Player Opens the Roof & turns on Deadshot-

FEED THE SECOND HELLHOUND

Kill zombies in front of the dog located at infirmary one at a time.

Once you have fed the 2 Dog make your way to the Gondola where any one with 750 points will purchase the Gondola and take the crew down to The Docks.

Electric Cherry powered
    Gondola powered
    Deadshot powered
    Roof is open
    Infirmary open

ROUND 3

FEED THE THIRD HELLHOUND

-Power Jugg-(2500)

-Finsh Feeding the last dog next to the building table at The Docks-

Showers are open
    Obtained Key
    Speed Cola powered
    Electric Cherry powered
    Gondola powered
    Deadshot powered
    Roof is open
    Infirmary open
    Powered Jugg
    Fed 3/3 Hell Hounds

ROUND 4

All Players Travel back up the Gondola then head down to the Showers where a Final Door needs to be bought.

This is the price of the Door so whoevers closest should by it!

Upon Opening the Door you Shall see The Hells Retriever glowing with glory!

!!!WAIT!!!

YOU MUST WAIT.

;) So how about turning on Double Tap and also you just activated the last perk on the map-2000-

ROUND 5

OBTAIN HELLS RETRIEVER

AMAZING RECAP!!

Showers are open

Obtained Key

Speed Cola powered

Electric Cherry powered

Gondola powered

Deadshot powered

Roof is open

Infirmary open

Powered Jugg

Fed 3/3 Hell Hounds

Powered Double Tap

Obtained Hells Retriever

Here is Gameplay from TBGxRyan showing the steps.

qghJ_yYdAZM

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good guide. There are a few formatting mistakes, but nothing major. The strategy section is a severely under-used aspect of this forum.

By the way, I sent you a PM.

Lol im working those kinks out and I just seen it my friend :)

Very nice little guide! I've only been able to get my Retriever as low as Round 8, but now I can finally have a good start. Thanks for sharing this, friendo! :)

Thanks man Im happy to hear it helps out. This is a strategy I use alot and found very helpful.

Nice write up. I usually get mine by round 4, 5 at the latest. Bridge by 5 also on 2 player. Points wise though it's cheaper to open the tunnels by the wardens office first. Its also possible to open the wardens office, power the gondola, speed cola and cherry, get the key, and the showers in one afterlife using the revive trick. I do this every game.

Nice write up. I usually get mine by round 4, 5 at the latest. Bridge by 5 also on 2 player. Points wise though it's cheaper to open the tunnels by the wardens office first. Its also possible to open the wardens office, power the gondola, speed cola and cherry, get the key, and the showers in one afterlife using the revive trick. I do this every game.

Yeah man something told me inside to include both ways and the afterlife trick :/ The reason Ive done it this way is because I Find it more challenging. It really makes you come intune with your team and has help me grow. Not saying that way wouldnt be challenging.

Its actually pretty easy once you get it down. I usually only play a 2 player custom game split screen with my brother, all my friends suck at zombies and won't even try it, lol. The hardest part though is all the doors are expensive but in every custom game we've done, when we activate the washer one round 1 (or even 2 or 3), Brutus always spawns in on us. At first it would piss us off but the extra points from killing him helps. One of us will usually buy the MP5 before going down there and we've killed him with only 13 shots to the head!!

With our way, we both get 1k points. Open the start room doors. Key being by the showers is key though. We restart until it is. One does all the stuff in afterlife. While in afterlife, the other gets the key and opens washer and they power that too. Buy the MP5 and take out Brutus. Round 2 feed the wolf in the cell block. Should have enough to open infirmary and still have a few zombies left. Open roof and feed the last few to the infirmary wolf. Round 3 we finish that wolf, open the stairs up to the gondola from the infirmary (saves 1k points), go to the docks and start the wolf there. Usually finish him by mid round 4. Open tunnels by the wardens office and grab Hells Retriever.

As far as the plane goes, round 1 and 2 you get the one in the washer and infirmary. End of round 4 we keep two alive, hopefully they're walkers still. Besides the tunnel door the players need a minimum of 4k points. Open both doors to the building by the wolf at the docks and the door at the bottom of the spiral stairs. If your zombies are slow enough, have one go down by the docks, unlock the gate, other grab the part and do the revive trick while the one in afterlife shocks the three power boxes and puts the code in. As soon as the codes in revive the afterlife player if need be and/or run to the part in the tunnels. You have 60 second to open that door after you put in the code. From the docks its about a 10-15 second run (sorry never actually timed it). Next just finish building the parts since they are all unlocked. I usually get the skulls at this time since my brother doesn't like the blundergat, and I can be pretty beast with the VW. Also build the shield then go to the bridge.

We usually spend round 5 through 9 on the bridge, one with a shield running the center, the other other behind the sandbags, building points. Come back at the end of 9 with plenty of points, buy our perk set ups and guns, go back on round 11 for a couple rounds and get Hells Redeemer and get the golden spork by 13 and we're set. We consistently go into the 30's with this set up.

Gezz nice man :) ive yet to be with a group capeable of that high of round. It is easy to get down but not as rasy when every one is on the same level of communitcation. Im sure you know as well as any one else that its ridiculous playing with out any communication. Im more of a Easter Egg guy than high round but im trying to get it going! Lol Appreciate your insight and advice its good to hear how to change it up. :)

If you don't know what he is doing, or just want a visual, here is a video of me doing it thanks to theatre. Notice i am constantly being revived and then at the end I am revived all the way and you can see the reviver when I turn around.

I do this all the time.

And since you have the roof open, showers open, and the tunnels open, you can easily get the 4k in one round and get the rest of the plane pieces. (you need 1k to open spiral staircase, 1.5k to open the bottom, and 1.5k to open up the generator room.) After that you can get to the bridge super fast.

edit: I forgot to add the video, dang it lol. I added it now

If you don't know what he is doing, or just want a visual, here is a video of me doing it thanks to theatre. Notice i am constantly being revived and then at the end I am revived all the way and you can see the reviver when I turn around.

I do this all the time.

And since you have the roof open, showers open, and the tunnels open, you can easily get the 4k in one round and get the rest of the plane pieces. (you need 1k to open spiral staircase, 1.5k to open the bottom, and 1.5k to open up the generator room.) After that you can get to the bridge super fast.

Ive done it for both sides of the Easter Eggs it was very help full! Like i said I havent gone high rounds other than that time. I would enjoy if you guys wanted have a match:)

Clan":i235lohm]Great thread,I love the strategy side of CodZ,Ive only ever written one real strategy that I can recall,may have to write some more soon ;)

Thanks man this is my fistts guid as well! I thought should post more than just Theories. I will be adding more for Die Rise, Transit, Nuketown, and BO 1/W@W maps soon!

Its all good. Feel free to use the video in your post.

Alright friend I updated the OP. it should help show what I wrote. Thank you.