Proof that Paris may be a DLC map?

Hi to all the zombie killers out there. It's been quite a while since I last posted on the forums (GCSE exams :\). Just thought I'd share this but, there are piles of skulls in MOTD and they look exactly like the skulls in the catacombs of Paris, to me. I still have problems with posting pictures so I suggest googling the catacombs or watch this video from MrRoflWaffles:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1ijNfufp3s

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I see a Skull, I think, wow, that looks like a skull.

All skulls look similer. And the fact that you pointed out a place in Paris with skulls means nothing...

I mean piles of skulls. I know it's probably nothing but everything is worth paying a little attention to in zombies. I once predicted that there will be a prison map with ghosts from next to no information and now look at MOTD.

I once predicted that there will be a prison map with ghosts from next to no information and now look at MOTD.

No disrespect, but MANY a person predicted a prison map. It was kind of an inevitability eventually.

The Paris map idea is a possibility though. It was the initial plan for Moon, but from all the little bits of information I could gather on it, it seems the cancelled it due to restriction with the engine/console, but they have progressed a lot since then, so we may see Paris again after all.

If they planned on using Paris before, then it must have been due to having something impressive planned with that area.

Personally REALLY hope the next map is in Paris...

I made a map prediction thread about it a while back... It was awsome and the vehicle was a door that worked like a tardis!

But yeah, my best hope is we go to Paris: Complete some hurculine task ( I really love harder Easter eggs, and TBH black ops 2 has failed to bring me a truely hard Easter egg yet... ), finish the spires and find out what the hell theyre about, and set everything in motion for a final story map for black ops 2...

I don't care about any new modes or guns for multiplayer (although a low-gravity map on MP would be awsome)

All I want is a classic:

Four multiplayer maps

And

One epic zombies map...

Nothing more, nothing less...

I don't care about the size of the map, or the quality of graphics, if a truck's tire looks a bit square I couldnt care less, we can turn that into a theory that aliens are really spider-creatures from Venus disguised as square tires....

I want a map with a fair amount of buildables, not 20 not 1, 2-4 is fine,

A map with a cool, upgradeable wonder weapon from the box and a buildable (like in MOTD with the skulls, not like in die rise)

Traps would be cool, but not nessiasary

I would like a roaming zombie boss, but again, not nessisary...

Better use of what trayarch has at their disposal would be nice: Aka: Wingsuits, drones, tanks, boats,ect.

That's what I want...

A reminder to please refrain from discussing any information that is claimed to be "leaked". Please feel free to speculate on the future, but don't discuss anyone else's "leaked info" claims.

Ah... apologies. I kind of went off course in order to explain the history of the Moon map originally being planned as a Paris location, and then the possibility of it being redone for the future.

Me and my buddy, we were just discussing our disappointment with Moon, and how Paris would've been a much better finale to BO1. Honestly the events of Moon (besides the rockets being fired) could have happend literally anywhere else, so why not Paris? We have the evidence supporting it.

If Paris does end up happening, I am afraid that it is going to be a massive letdown. We have been waiting for so long, it would blow chunks if it ended up being terrible.

What I would want in the Paris map is one thing, and one thing only: I want the same feeling as the original 4 maps on WaW. I haven't got the same feeling from recent maps (hopefully you understand what I mean.)

I want a finale that is a throwback-style map. Bring back the Nazis. Bring back the obscure clues. Get rid of the long-ass Easter eggs.

Correct me if I am wrong, but in an old interview wasn't it said that Moon was initially supposed to be Paris? I'm just hoping if we go there, it isn't filled with smoke or fog.

The coding for Moon has Paris in it. That's how we found out.

No, he's right. We first found out from an interview at CODXP. CODXP was before Rezzurection's arrival on PC. We couldn't have found out via the coding before that because we didn't have access to it. Anyway, they said the reason they didn't do Paris was because they felt it wasn't a great finale to Black Ops 1 Zombies. Thus, they opted for Moon, because hey, what's more epic than the moon?

Anyway, I highly doubt we'll ever see a Paris map. The zombie team probably felt a little gutted after changing their original idea.

Correct me if I am wrong, but in an old interview wasn't it said that Moon was initially supposed to be Paris? I'm just hoping if we go there, it isn't filled with smoke or fog.

The coding for Moon has Paris in it. That's how we found out.

No, he's right. We first found out from an interview at CODXP. CODXP was before Rezzurection's arrival on PC. We couldn't have found out via the coding before that because we didn't have access to it. Anyway, they said the reason they didn't do Paris was because they felt it wasn't a great finale to Black Ops 1 Zombies. Thus, they opted for Moon, because hey, what's more epic than the moon?

Anyway, I highly doubt we'll ever see a Paris map. The zombie team probably felt a little gutted after changing their original idea.

We can still dream.

But how exactly are Treyarch going to fill the globe in BOII? We have three location in the US of A, and only one outside of the country. Honestly the globe isn't going to be very filled anyways, so why not at least spread out the locations a bit more to make this whole thing seem a bit more global.

I still see Paris as quite the possibility. Considering the way Treyarch has really listened to it's fans, and that there are these "towers" involved in BOII, I could see Paris as still being possible.

Wouldn't make for a bad map either if you ask me. ;)

Is say it would be very likely for us to have a Paris map:

The final spire could be the Eiffle tower: Which would be awsome!

We've been seeing clues towards Paris for a while...

We've already seen alcatraz as an area that actually exists and has been seen before, why not Paris?

No one on these forums that I have seen would mind a Paris map as I've seen... Why not?

In other words: ALLONS-Y!!!!

Well, going back to the deciphered code on Kevin Sherwoods Die Rise song, I'd have to say if there is going to be a Paris map on BO2 it's going to be the next dlc, I have no idea what the last map will be but that songs hint sort of sounds like the last pack will have us revisiting some old areas.

I would totally be down with Der Riese but having a Tranzit sized area so we could leave the old map...but who knows, that would probably make a lot of people angry having a map thrown into a new one.