Pyrrhics -

Hello one and all!

(Be gentle)

I am new here and just wanted to post this for some of you to get to know me!

The zombies story line to me is one of the best stories told to me ever.

I just recently got into the zombies story line deeply. I have made a couple YouTube videos on Mob of The Dead, on how and why the zombies are there, Analyzed brutis' quotes, and even analyzed (For a lack of a better word) the Easter egg song "Where are we going" found in the game. I'm not known on youtube or really known at all, But I still make those videos hoping to find that perfect audience!

Hope you guys like me, cause I'll have a lot of things to post in the future!

-Pyrrhics

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a fellow storyline guy myself, let me be the first to welcome you to CoDz, the premier site of all things Call of Duty Zombies related. Being a storyline guy, you should find yourself right at home. Also, we've got some of the best strategy guys here that write phenomenal guides if you're ever feeling the need to reach Round 100.

Basically, we have everything you'd ever need. ;)

Welcome home Pyrrhics! I look forward to seeing your posts in the future. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. We don't bite....much.

Hi Pyrrhics, welcome to the forum!

I'm sure you'll fit in fine here, considering a lot of us here are here simply for the storyline, as well as gameplay. I recommend putting a link to your YT channel In your signature so people can check it out! Remember to not advertise your channel, ask for subs, or anything like that in any other way. You can, however, include your videos about certain topics in your posts. That will attract a lot of attention to your channel.

Link your channel, I'll check out what you're all about.

Enjoy your stay! :D

• Administrators

Welcome to the community, friendo. It's great to see that you are very interested in the storyline. As you can see, we have a very welcoming family here that is also in love with the Zombies story. I'll be expecting to see some great discussion materal from you, yes? ;)

Enjoy your stay, and slay on!