Golden *Glow* on Dogheads

Hi I just found this:

6kjiSaYJt3k

This video was recorded in Theatermode so it could be just another lightglitch like the one with the lighthouse but the owner claims to have seen it in-game.

Let´s figure this out and see if someone can recreate this, maybe we´re on to some new eastereggs here :D

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, we have had some discussion of this at the activision forums. From what I saw / have read from people who have experienced this it appears to just be a lighting glitch. With that being said, I am open to the idea that if we can recreate this time and time again than there COULD be more to it. Thank you for the video proof though!

Yeah, we have had some discussion of this at the activision forums. From what I saw / have read from people who have experienced this it appears to just be a lighting glitch. With that being said, I am open to the idea that if we can recreate this time and time again than there COULD be more to it. Thank you for the video proof though!

Well mate, we are still waiting to see what PTG reveal for their 'Grande Finale' on MotD, so we will soon see if it is in relation to this or not.