Old Zombie Maps For BO2

I'm hoping that when they make the final zombies installment (I'm thinking there will only be 1 or 2 more COD games by treyarch, but that's just a guess.) that they will re-make all the maps and put them into the final game. Will for sure be next-gen. I would be very happy if they did this actually. Would have so many different maps to play and I'm sure by then (2-4 years) the nostalgia will be strong with the older maps, especially if my Xbox 360 is shelved.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Also, Black Ops 2 cannot handle weapons that kill hordes instantaneously. I know a lot of you don't really care about Black Ops 2 and its shitty high round engine, but it, simply put, cannot handle a Thundergun, a Wave Gun, or, heaven forbid, a JGb

This.

Twice as many zombies they said.

Twice as many players they said.

It will run so much better on the mp engine they said.

<.>

On topic: I'd rather have the BO2 maps on BO1. :P

Also, Black Ops 2 cannot handle weapons that kill hordes instantaneously. I know a lot of you don't really care about Black Ops 2 and its shitty high round engine, but it, simply put, cannot handle a Thundergun, a Wave Gun, or, heaven forbid, a JGb

This.

Twice as many zombies they said.

Twice as many players they said.

It will run so much better on the mp engine they said.

<.>

On topic: I'd rather have the BO2 maps on BO1. :P

Honorable Haiku, that is.

I would love to see the black ops 1 maps included in map pack 4 for one reason and one reason only; solo leaderboards! :D

Black ops 1 is when I started playing zombies and I love playing solo, I spent hours getting to my highest rounds on those maps! (I remeber my first time getting to 50 on ascension! :twisted: ) I just wish there was a solo leaderboard.

I would not like it to be the same maps again. BUT. remember what they did with studio? same layout it just looks different. i hope they do that with the original 4 maps. so like imagine verruct, but its in a hospital. the ground looks different. everythings different except the layout of the map. I would really like if they advertized it as a brand new map and then we get in and relize that it is the same map. just imagine playing a map and then getting a sense of de ja veux being all like "have i been here before" lol

I would not like it to be the same maps again. BUT. remember what they did with studio? same layout it just looks different. i hope they do that with the original 4 maps. so like imagine verruct, but its in a hospital. the ground looks different. everythings different except the layout of the map. I would really like if they advertized it as a brand new map and then we get in and relize that it is the same map. just imagine playing a map and then getting a sense of de ja veux being all like "have i been here before" lol

I'd want just the opposet of that: An old map like der reise set up for greif mode on a larger scale... More areas, buildables, ect...