"Where are we going" Full Analysis + Connections

Hello fellow CODZ members! I am back with another song analysis. I know this may have been done before but I wanted to add somethings now that we have discovered more about this map and the connections it has. So without further ado, here is the lyrics to "Where are We Going" By Malukah (and I think Kevin Sherwood?)

Where we going

From here

Where do we go

Are we all blinded by fear

How do we know

How do we know

Where do we go

Where do we go

How do we know

Where do we go

Where are we going

From here

How do we know

Where do we go

Where are we going

From here

Do we let go of all we know

Are we all blinded by fear

Where do we go when we let go

I feel I'm falling from here

Don't let me go

Is it the calling

We hear

We hear

How do we know.

Alright. So let's break it down

Where do we go/ how do we know

-This is reiterated about a million times (its practically the only lyrics). The Question is Why? This is most likely connected to the story. The fate of our Original 4 is that they are on the moon dead or alive. The New 4 have activated 2 tower signals and, as far as we know, are still at Die Rise. In MOTD, we get a SEEMINGLY seperate storyline. However, many fellow loyal conspiracy theorists have broken down the veil and have revealed that Alcatraz is a manifestation of Hell. It is it's own story. Because of that, we don't really know how it affects the main story. But we will know soon.

Are we all blinded by fear?

-There seems nothing strange here...OH WAIT. If you all remember correctly, FEAR was the Anacronym (I think thats the right word) for the 4 map packs of Black ops 1. Everone was obessed with this. Even know, people are like "OMGZ It is FEAR RUSS!" or "OMGZZ It is FEAR RUIN!". I think what this line here is saying is that we should really stop looking at it as FEAR RU_ _. This is not the main point of the map packs. We should stop looking at it.

-Second, There was a message on one of the lyric videos (I think it was Where are We Going, Not sure). When decoded, I believe it went along something like "Let go and the beginning will become the end (Thank you to Rissole25 for this data). Again, we get some sort of reference to the beginning, that being possibly the FEAR map packs. Something about the past will come back to haunt us unless we let it go.

I feel like im falling from here.

-Yea....not much here again...BUT WAIT. This seems odd to me. So here we are asking where do we go etc etc. However, if someone is falling, there is only one place to land: the ground. But thats not the point. What is "here"? And how are they falling? WHY are the falling?

Don't let me go

-Okay so now we "Should not let something go". What is it? What is this..thing, person, theory, that we should not let go? Perhaps there is some piece of knowledge we have seen but not really examined well....LIGHTBULB. The Navcards. Perhaps this is a reference to something that needs to be done with these?

Is it the calling? / We Hear, We hear

-This is by far one of the most interesting pieces. What is this "calling"? Well, I theorize that it has something to do with the Voices. Either we can listen to the calling of MAxis or Richtofen. "We hear, we hear" is our response to their calling.

So far this is all i've got. Please discuss and let me knwo your thoughts!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic