Cant get upgraded tomahawk or the blue skulls

I need help ASAP!!!!!!! I have been playing MOTD 24/7 since it came out for PS3 and I am not able to get the blue skulls,free blundergat,or the FREAKING HELLS REDEEMER!!!Skulls are like no there even in afterlife , and every time I throw the tomahawk into the pit after doing a round with atleast 30 zombies at the golden gate bridge, it comes back.I don't know what the **** is wrong but i need help ASAP guys!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome to the forums, havingahardtime.

Are you playing on Original or Easy? On Easy mode, I believe nothing EE related is attainable (i.e. Hells Redeemer, Golden Spork, Free Blundergat). I may be wrong.

Asides from that - try going for at least 50 kills on the bridge.

welcome to the forums, havingahardtime.

Are you playing on Original or Easy? On Easy mode, I believe nothing EE related is attainable (i.e. Hells Redeemer, Golden Spork, Free Blundergat). I may be wrong.

Asides from that - try going for at least 50 kills on the bridge.

No your right grill about easy mode. Also there maybe some bugs since it came to ps3 not to long ago. Just like for xbox players, it may happen to you guys as well. Other wise you are doing easy and should do normal.

Okay for the Hell Redeemer follow these steps.

First BEFORE going to the bridge kill zombies in Alcatraz until you hear the afterlife sound. Next go to the bridge and do the same thing. By then you'll hear the sound a second time when you are finished. Lastly throw it into the pit which then the third time the sound will go off. Survive the whole round,go into the shower room and you'll see it's blue. Go into afterlife to claim your prize.

eSSh6iQxUDo

They changed the location for the first one shown. Its been moved one cell to the right. And for the last one by jug just go right up in the corner look up and throw.

Maybe.... you.... could help too :roll:

If you check below my name it has the symbol for xbox and a gamer tag. Also you need to post a thread to find people ps3 or ask some of the members who are ps3 to help. I can not post the thread since i'm an xbox player, not a ps3 player. Be more open to the forum and you'll meet alot of friends who play zombies and are good at it.