Rocket to the moon!!!!

ok ok The Pink Bani here!

ok check this out! if you can get the RPG and to the Buddha room, shoot at the moon! idk what i did or how i did it but some how i hit it, and when you do you hear the laugh you get when the mystery box moves, then as if that isn't scary enough it scoots you to the nearest edge!! i did it like 5 times and on the 5th time it took my weapons away! when i did this it was on custom with a friend, so idk if it works online or not, when i went back again this time i noticed a golden yellow light going horizontally out of the back ot the other building. that building being the one with the power switch,so whats up with this? has anyone else found it?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen it, it is not simply an asteroid crash ?

its no asteroid crash!, i actully have video of what i did, but for some stupid reasion it would not let me post it to my channel on the ps3, so i just used my iphone to record it, i will post it here after it finishes DL on youtube.

I think I know what happened. The OP activated the ledge glitch in the Buddha Room, which Treyarch fixed so the player would be punished by having their weapons removed followed by a sudden "push" and Richtofen's laughter.

i dont know what that would do. vut i do know that it does do something with the burning building in the distance, it gets a like golden glow, its the one visbal from the starter room.

Infest is right... you must have been standing in one of the 'fixed' glitch spots.

When they patched a ton of glitches on Die Rise, they added a feature that would push you out of the spot a few feet, and you would be met with the Richtofen laugh, try to persistantly get into the glitch, and it takes your weapons and tactical grenades and reverts you back to having the pistol.

This is what happened to you.

Infest is right... you must have been standing in one of the 'fixed' glitch spots.

When they patched a ton of glitches on Die Rise, they added a feature that would push you out of the spot a few feet, and you would be met with the Richtofen laugh, try to persistantly get into the glitch, and it takes your weapons and tactical grenades and reverts you back to having the pistol.

This is what happened to you.

ohhh! i see! damn and here i thought i had found something new! XD

• 2 weeks later...