Recent increase in amt of NoobTubers?

Seems like the number of people sporting under-barrel grenade launchers has exponentially increased since the first few months the game was out. anyone else notice the same? encountered a clan last night that just used an inordinate amount of nubetoob shells so much so we all had to equip 2 trophy systems to even have a chance.

I might make this a poll... yes in fact i will.

Would you like the game better if they completely removed the option for an under barrel grenade launcher attachment?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, yeah, almost every game in Hardcore TDM I have had to face noobtubes. It's horrible. They should just take the damn things away.

While they're at it, they should nerf the damn C4 so that it can do its original purpose instead of being a second type of grenade. Make it so that they have a five second wait time once they've been planted.

I haven't really seen this, but I do see at least one person per game throwing all there flashbangs at once randomly around the map. It's extremely annoying.

The cure for your Noob Tube problems is League Play. Everything used that pisses you off is removed - Noob Tubes, C4, Claymores, RPG's, etc. are all gone. You just have to get used to the competitiveness of it, and the constant map cycle. :|

Depends which league you play, bagel.

Champions league does take away most of the explosives and few perks, but TDM league has everything.

I almost never use noobtubes, except in TDM league, because people get extremely mad, just like when you go around knifing in core games.

Noobtubes are really a non-issue in blops 2. I have noticed a slight up-tick in the amount of users recently but considering the prevalence of flak jacket it's easily countered and more a waste of a point than anything...

As long as noobtubes dont go back to this, I'm fine with idiots using them and being killed by them once in a great while.

YCF-CfLreus

I haven't really seen this, but I do see at least one person per game throwing all there flashbangs at once randomly around the map. It's extremely annoying.

The cure for your Noob Tube problems is League Play. Everything used that pisses you off is removed - Noob Tubes, C4, Claymores, RPG's, etc. are all gone. You just have to get used to the competitiveness of it, and the constant map cycle. :|

I have loved the little bit of league play i have tried, however my friends and I strongly prefer hardcore, so off topic I REALLY would love to see a hardcore league.