Weasel "writes" out the storyline

So I was watching LiamFTWinter's Weasel Quotes video(I'm still not done lol), and I heard a quote say,"Just like my spaceman comics!", and it became obvious to me. Weasel made a deal with the Devil/Vril to have his comic books come to life since they were never going to become published.

However, he never got to escape and change the world with his creations. Instead, he was killed in Alcatraz. I believe if we kill him, the story would end soon, considering Weasel would have never gotten to finish it past a certain point, but if we save him, then Richtofen/Maxis may try to influence him to carry out their plans. Perhaps Weasel was captured by a certain group, I suspect the cassimer mechanism trapping him. Or maybe he's Gersch. Anyways, what if the towers will use his power so the entitys (Maxis or Richtofen) can create any image they want. Now, let's backtrack.

Let's think about what we know Weasel has created already:

Electric Cherry- Shock Gibson comic portrait

The events of Moon- The Spaceman quote, the musical Easter Egg. Holy crap, I'm going off on a limb now, but what if Weasel is the cosmonaut?

Now let's think of his motivations.

He has a journal, and we see the Editor didn't like his art. And he talked about "showing" the Editor. I branch this off two different ways:

1. He wants to break free so he can literally show the Editor his new talent, and what vivid art he imagines.

2. He wants to break free to design something to kill/capture The Editor. Perhaps so no one can change his ideas, and he'd have total control.

Perhaps the Editor is actually one of the Entitys, and he's tired of them changing his ideas to fit their needs.

THIS IS ALL FOR NOW, WILL BE EXPANDED LATER.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I was watching LiamFTWinter's Weasel Quotes video(I'm still not done lol), and I heard a quote say,"Just like my spaceman comics!", and it became obvious to me. Weasel made a deal with the Devil/Vril to have his comic books come to life since they were never going to become published.

However, he never got to escape and change the world with his creations. Instead, he was killed in Alcatraz. I believe if we kill him, the story would end soon, considering Weasel would have never gotten to finish it past a certain point, but if we save him, then Richtofen/Maxis may try to influence him to carry out their plans. Perhaps Weasel was captured by a certain group, I suspect the cassimer mechanism trapping him. Or maybe he's Gersch. Anyways, what if the towers will use his power so the entitys (Maxis or Richtofen) can create any image they want. Now, let's backtrack.

Let's think about what we know Weasel has created already:

Electric Cherry- Shock Gibson comic portrait

The events of Moon- The Spaceman quote, the musical Easter Egg. Holy crap, I'm going off on a limb now, but what if Weasel is the cosmonaut?

Now let's think of his motivations.

He has a journal, and we see the Editor didn't like his art. And he talked about "showing" the Editor. I branch this off two different ways:

1. He wants to break free so he can literally show the Editor his new talent, and what vivid art he imagines.

2. He wants to break free to design something to kill/capture The Editor. Perhaps so no one can change his ideas, and he'd have total control.

Perhaps the Editor is actually one of the Entitys, and he's tired of them changing his ideas to fit their needs.

THIS IS ALL FOR NOW, WILL BE EXPANDED LATER.

Nice thread. What if, if the cycle is broken he can finally create an end to his comics? What if Nikolai, Dempsey, Takeo, and Richtofen were created when he got out, and he used records and pictures of decorated soldiers(Polonsky, Chernov, Amsel, and Japanese torture guy) who were in WW2 to make this story; using stereotypes and conspiracies surrounding that era.

But the only way he could do this is after the WW2, and he would have to have a successor or two seeing how some of the comic issues take place in the future.

Just a crack-pot theory

Listen.

Alright, when you first start up zombies now, the entry is "Al's Journal", right?

Well, he talks about taking his revenge on "The Editor."

Now, I'm sure you've seen the picture of The Weasel's drawing w/ the Editor's comments on it.

Okay... The Weasel knew his art would never be published. He showed his drawings to Sal, Finn and Billy, but they didn't care. In a fit of rage during the night, Weasel was talking to himself. In his head, a voice started speaking. (Alcatraz is known for weird shit!) It's the Devil.

The Weasel makes a deal with the devil. Whatever the Weasel draws becomes true because of this. About a month of not drawing, he decides to sketch a plan to escape the island.

As the Warden states during "Pop Goes The Weasel", they didn't accomplish building the plane in time. However, the plane is still seen flying in the air. This is because The Weasel's deal.

Because of the failure, Sal, Finn and Billy murder The Weasel. They get executed by electric chair.

The Devil is not happy with Sal, Finn and Billy, because by murdering The Weasel, The Devil couldn't get his end of the deal (Not sure what it is...) and so he put the group in Purgatory, where Weasel's drawings became real, giving The Weasel the chance to change history and survive the attack.

This explains why the group says things regarding Weasel's drawings. Even Weasel talks about it.

When he eventually kills the group, The Devil brings Weasel out of Purgatory and back into the real world, where he continued his drawings.

Later, these drawings became the comic books that we see as loading screens for maps.

The whole thing is The Weasel's doing.

BAM, MIND BLOWN

......... this is something my friend sent to me on another website. Interesting theories you two have here.

Listen.

Alright, when you first start up zombies now, the entry is "Al's Journal", right?

Now, I'm sure you've seen the picture of The Weasel's drawing w/ the Editor's comments on it.

Okay... The Weasel knew his art would never be published. He showed his drawings to Sal, Finn and Billy, but they didn't care. In a fit of rage during the night, Weasel was talking to himself. In his head, a voice started speaking. (Alcatraz is known for weird shit!) It's the Devil.

The Weasel makes a deal with the devil. Whatever the Weasel draws becomes true because of this. About a month of not drawing, he decides to sketch a plan to escape the island.

As the Warden states during "Pop Goes The Weasel", they didn't accomplish building the plane in time. However, the plane is still seen flying in the air. This is because The Weasel's deal.

Because of the failure, Sal, Finn and Billy murder The Weasel. They get executed by electric chair.

The Devil is not happy with Sal, Finn and Billy, because by murdering The Weasel, The Devil couldn't get his end of the deal (Not sure what it is...) and so he put the group in Purgatory, where Weasel's drawings became real, giving The Weasel the chance to change history and survive the attack.

This explains why the group says things regarding Weasel's drawings. Even Weasel talks about it.

When he eventually kills the group, The Devil brings Weasel out of Purgatory and back into the real world, where he continued his drawings.

Later, these drawings became the comic books that we see as loading screens for maps.

BAM, MIND BLOWN

......... this is something my friend sent to me on another website. Interesting theories you two have here.

hmmm...that makes sense. props to you and your friend.

Listen.

BAM, MIND BLOWN

I do agree with this. All of this. But maybe he needs draw the comics for The Devil for Sam's amusement to chronicle all the trials that have occurred. Because maybe she and the Devil worked out something (that's why she warns Ricthofen of "something far worse than us") and the Weasel is drawing comics and giving them to the Devil somehow to see those controlled by Sam (Original 4) to see if she is holding up her end. That's why she hasn't been really trying to get into the MPD. She's content with what Richy is doing, just she wants him to die. And maybe Richy has contacted the devil too but he wants a deal. He wants to be in complete control. That's why he wants the Devil to realize his full potential. That's why he's in control of Samuel. To stall Maxis in whatever he's planning. Orrrr i'm wrong. Either way, I want the third DLC to answer some questions, damnh it!

Re: Weasel "writes" out the storyline

by Spartica4Real » Fri May 17, 2013 12:15 am

Listen.

BAM, MIND BLOWN

Paris Catacombs Map Theory!

This is a great theory and as of right now I can't find any holes in it. Good stuff!

All of these theories are really good, but in my opinion, this is too far-fetched considering that the Weasel has just been introduced. I really want to believe all this, but I can't really see it happening. If maybe Treyarch had foreshadowed this entire plot with the Weasel responsible, I would certainly see this happening.

:|

Listen.

BAM, MIND BLOWN

Thanks for the credit, Sparty.

I find it ironic that we love the zombies storyline this much, but Sal, Finn, Billy, and the Editor all thought it was stupid. :lol:

Watch the final ending cutscene just be the Editor closing the comic book, and mumbles to himself "Well that was stupid." And the screen cuts to black.

Really nice finds, Ray Gun :D

I find it ironic that we love the zombies storyline this much, but Sal, Finn, Billy, and the Editor all thought it was stupid. :lol:

Watch the final ending cutscene just be the Editor closing the comic book, and mumbles to himself "Well that was stupid." And the screen cuts to black.

Really nice finds, Ray Gun :D

Haha. So much butthurt would fly all over the internet. *sigh* But seriously. 3arch only ever gives us more questions to ask and very rarely gives us answers.

It would be a HUGE letdown if the entire zombie stroyline was just the weasals' comic book drawings. :cry:

nahh. it would be a HUUUGE letdown if this was all a dream.