• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Moon, it's possible to survive without the helmet.

Not to be pedantic but this is true. You can survive in either of the tunnels, or the start room when power is on without the helmet, or in the labs when no windows have been broken or in the bio done pre-breaching. You can also survive in A51 without a helmet. Plus you can run between most areas without a helmet if you're quick.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone got any Buried hoaxes?

To be perfectly honest I have only played buried with about 6 other people excluding turned/grief. So I haven't played with any randoms to hear any hoaxes. But the number one hoax is that the friendly AI's name is LEROY.

This isn't a hoax, its not really his name but its just a funny nickname because its so fitting lol.

Plus it rolls off the tongue a lot better than Huckleberry or "the Big Guy".

Leeroy is the name he deserves. :P

Has anyone got any Buried hoaxes?

To be perfectly honest I have only played buried with about 6 other people excluding turned/grief. So I haven't played with any randoms to hear any hoaxes. But the number one hoax is that the friendly AI's name is LEROY.

This isn't a hoax, its not really his name but its just a funny nickname because its so fitting lol.

Plus it rolls off the tongue a lot better than Huckleberry or "the Big Guy".

Leeroy is the name he deserves. :P

His real name is Sloth.

The game files identify him as Sloth.

The original black ops hoax:

If you get to round 100, a door will open and zombie hitler will appear.

That wasn't black ops, that was WaW, but honestly in WaW zombies there were plenty of zombies that looked like Hitler. Just shoot one under the nose without it's head popping and you've got Hitler.

You've gotta love that good old rumor, though.

I had someone tell me last night while playing Buried that you could unlock Origins early by checking you're kills 3 times, playing a game of Nuketown that ends exactly on Round 15, then start a game of Die Rise and get the DSR on you're first try on the box. and the map would unlock.

:roll:

I had someone tell me this again last night!

weird

I had someone tell me last night while playing Buried that you could unlock Origins early by checking you're kills 3 times, playing a game of Nuketown that ends exactly on Round 15, then start a game of Die Rise and get the DSR on you're first try on the box. and the map would unlock.

:roll:

I had someone tell me this again last night!

weird

I wonder who the hell could've come up with it?

After Round 50 on Nacht, you can press a brick that will allow you to leave the map and end the game.

On Der Riese, shooting the teddy bear with the DG-2 would let 2 people get it.

On Five, killing the Thief with only a knife will give you a second Winter's Howl.

After doing CoTD's EE, the O4 come out as NPCs and fight with you.

On Shangri-La, shooting the monkeys sitting around spawn gives you more power ups.

On Moon, after Round 30, if you go to Earth on solo you can buy a dog companion for 30k points.

On Die Rise, if you kill all the Jumping Jacks with only Trample Steams after everyone has 6 perks, your perks never go away.

On Nuketown, you can free Marlton from the bunker for 50k points on round 50.

On Alcatraz, you can get PhD Flopper and Mule Kick by throwing a Hell's Redeemer at them when you had the points to buy them.

On Buried, if you shoot the big guy too much, he will chase you, down you, and then lock himself up like normal.