• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The more turbines on the bus makes it go quicker

I knew this was crap from the beginning, my first Tranzit experience we all had the turbines on the bus thinking....it would blow them off the windows :oops: :roll:

We've came a long way in almost a year haha.

Just remembered another one- Spending X amount of rounds in the fog disables the fog.

Heard some more today and read some on YouTube comments.

It's possible to kill Leroy.

It's possible to Pack-A-Punch the Sliquifier.

If your on the losing team in Cell Block Grief, there is a higher chance of Brutus ignoring your team.

If you shoot all the hanging bodies on MOTD, a 3rd player can get the Blundergat.

In Die Rise, if you use lag switch while the elevator is going up, you can get to the top of the roof.

Leroy will attack you if you shoot him a certain amount of times.

After completing all EE's, you get to play as Richtofen. [50% true, if you did all Rich's EE's and are Samuel]

It's possible to get back to spawn using the Paralyzer.

The more points you have, the more ghosts will come for you.

I heard some lately.

His name is leroy.

Her name is lucy.

You can get permaperks.

tedd drives the Bus.

avogadro reanimated without a body.

The warden was demoted to Security Guard.

Jumping Jacks have nova gas in them.

If you didn't get what I was saying, all of the above statements are false. I was stating other mistruths and rumors that go around that are blatantly and patently false.

Actually, I think this is possible. I'm sure someone here could explain how. I think you have to float up to the broken walkway over the slide after you land after jumping into the fountain.

Ooh just remembered some:

You can fly with the RPG

You can fly with the Jet Gun

You can get behind the Richtofen alter in Shangri-La.

you CAN fly with the jet gun. Not as well as you can with the paralyzer but its possible to float from one area to the other.

Can you?? Sorry , I never use it :)

Ill rephrase it:

You can fly to new areas like the bank roof with the Jet Gun

Actually, I think this is possible. I'm sure someone here could explain how. I think you have to float up to the broken walkway over the slide after you land after jumping into the fountain.

Oh yeah you can. :/ I can't believe I forgot!

Oh yeah you can. :/ I can't believe I forgot!

Wel, technically not in "spawn" but you can get LSAT ammo. Close enough, I guess.

Actually you can go back to the spawn level. I don't know how you'd get LSAT ammo without the Max Ammo though...

I find some hoaxes to be interesting. Don't ask why I just do.

Here's one from FIVE.

In FIVE you can see Alex Mason tied to the chair on the second floor/basement. [i cannot remember which one]

At first I believed it was true as on BO1 if you chose Zombies, you'd see a Zombie banging on the window of the room Mason was in.

^Welcome to CODZ.

First new member I've seen who hasn't posted Kitchens. :P 8-)

On the subject of Pack-A-Punch

You can PAP the Monkey Bomb by chucking it into the PAP machine.

You can PAP the knife/Bowie Knife

On MOTD the Acid Gat can be used on all weapons.

On Grief you can take your opponents PAP'd guns if you grab them before they do.

Shoot TEDD when the bus crosses the bridge, and he'll drive it off the bridge.

Do [insert random thing here] and a second bus will appear.

Der Riese:

Throw a frag in here, you'll upgrade it.

Press F/X on this red jar, you'll get upgraded juggernog.

Shooting/Completing the FlyTrap will make the game harder. (It does mess up the sounds sometimes)

In FIVE, follow the Thief and jump with him in the Teleporter when he's about to leave and you'll teleport to his lair.

In FIVE, teleport with another player to the panic room at the exact same time. (This was more of a troll, since both players will end up going down by doing this)

Playing with a kid on Nuketown today and asked him if he knew anything about the map.

If your near a perk machine/Pack-A-Punch when it lands, you get downed instantly.

If your on PC and No-Clip just before the Bus Horn sound, you can see the bus in the distance. If you are really quick, you can see Misty, Samuel and Russman already on the bus.

On Die Rise, shooting at the Moon with a sniper makes the Moon bigger. [i think this was taken from the well known GTA Easter Egg]

Playing with a kid on Nuketown today and asked him if he knew anything about the map.

If your near a perk machine/Pack-A-Punch when it lands, you get downed instantly.

If your on PC and No-Clip just before the Bus Horn sound, you can see the bus in the distance. If you are really quick, you can see Misty, Samuel and Russman already on the bus.

On Die Rise, shooting at the Moon with a sniper makes the Moon bigger. [i think this was taken from the well known GTA Easter Egg]

Well a perk/pack a punch machine landing DOES cause you to go prone if you're too near to it....

Throwing a nade inside the fence with the generators at the Der Riese spawn makes them stronger.

Throwing nades on the teleporter pad at Kino's spawn gives you more powerups from zombies.

You can open the "Help" door next to the furnace in Der Riese at round 50 for 100,000 points.

Pressing X on the red vials in Der Riese restores your jugg if you zapped yourself with the wunderwaffe.

You can get two wunderwaffes/thunderguns out of the box but it's super ultra omega rare. (Yeah I know you can glitch to get two, but I mean without glitching).

Myth: without a barrier between you and the zombies you will likely be killed.

Fact: I am the barrier between you and MY zombies. if you touch them, I WILL kill you.

The best one I've heard is that you can buy a hellhound companion for 20k in no man's land. This actually had a lot of people convinced at one time. There were loads of videos on YouTube of people trying to get it.

There is a 4th lander station on ascension, and accessing it gives you the wunderwaffe.

Once you have all 7/8 perks on a map, getting a perk reward power-up gives you a new secret perk. (There's one for this on basically every map.)

For the record, you CAN become invincible in Verrückt by hiding in the fountain, but it involves glitching out of the map. Someone asked me to help them do it, but it left me to fend for myself alone while he enjoyed invincibility. Screw that guy. That was the last time I helped anyone do a glitch.

Nice thread by the way.