• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ascension and the Death Machine theories.

"Shoot the door next to the quick revive machine to get the Wunderwaffe!"

"Go on the Lunar Pads with the death machines because reasons!"

"Shoot the perk machines for the entirety of the death machine duration to get free perks!"

"Shoot all of the 'Spark' batteries in the starting room!" Seriously the batteries. Like, the batteries.

I remember how hard my friend and his brother tried to convince me that you could get on the ladder...

And I had this friend who claimed he had solved the Buried EE (on day 2) but they had to go. He said all the characters hang themselves in the Courthouse and then Richtofen takes over and calls in the O4... This dude gave me so much shit that it could fill a mansion (maybe the one belonging to "Lucy Lane" on Buried [if you couldnt tell how much bs that was...])

I know this has been said before, but it seriously baffles me how people believe that doing some random action after hitting the box will get you a good gun. Like, how fucking retarded are these people? Yeah, like the developers actually made it so if you spin around and shoot a certain number of times the box's odds will change. Give me a fucking break.

I thought of this again because some guy told me on Ascension the other day that you'll get a better gun if you hit the box before turning the power on, because the game knows that you can't have perks so you're more likely to get downed. I said that no way Treyarch would do that because then you could easily get good guns right off the bat, which is too easy.

• 2 weeks later...

I just made one up for another thread :lol:

"in tranzit, get the creature also known as 'him' down to pap, it doesn't matter which battery you used to build it, both work the same, you need to have the creature zap the pap machine while your weapon is inside, just stand in front of pap, strafe to the side when he unleashes the force upon you, now you've got a op blue pap weapon :o "

New Origins ones some kid told me.

If you open all doors, power all generators, and get every perk (apparently doesn't have to be all perks on one guy.) There's a special door that you can buy in the church that gives you a Wunderwaffe DG-2.

Dig spots can give you the M1911.

The Wunderfizz machine can give you the hidden new perk. (He wouldn't say what it was.)

Killing the Panzer Soldat with only the Mauser will give you the DG-2.

An oldie but a goodie (that I regretfully believed at the time); In Nacht der Untoten, hit the box, spin around, and shoot the back of the of the box and the radio to get either the Browning or the Ray Gun.

There were many Mystery Box rumors from Nacht to Ascension. I remember that there were multiple videos of people not even showing what actual weapon they got and obviously edited-in double Ray Guns. The funniest faker was a guy on YouTube who did a slow-mo replay of himself spinning around and firing everywhere like it was to be done professionally and with tactic.

Oh, and it didn't work the first 20 times? You're doing it wrong.
  • 4 weeks later...

The reason I murder randoms:

One little kid said that his brother found a secret Easter Egg on Origins. To do this, we apparently had to all commit suicide in the Ruins, holding an Ultimate Staff each. When we respawned, the floor would open and we could all grab the UltraStaff, which was basically a Ray Gun Staff (he called it like the Mark 3).

THERE IS SO MUCH WRONG WITH THAT FUCKING THING!!!!!

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU RESPAWN WITH NO WAY TO END THE ROUND???

And another:

I was playing Origins with randoms because I wanted to hear these CRAZY (place) things they claimed to have found.

So its round 20, and some dude calls us all to The Crazy Place and tells us to put our Staves back in their Altars. He then goes on to explain how we each need to throw our Artillery Strike Beacons into the Altars and then the floor would explode and second Tank would appear under the Ruins, equipped with a drill, which could dig a new tunnel and find the Perk-a-Punch. I called BULLSHIT and he claimed he'd done it many times before.

I give up on randoms.

"Shoot the perk machines for the entirety of the death machine duration to get free perks!"

"Shoot all of the 'Spark' batteries in the starting room!" Seriously the batteries. Like, the batteries.

In defense of the ascension death machine theories, it seemed like there had to be more to this EE reward than a 90 second death machine, which is pretty much worthless. :evil:

In defense of the ascension death machine theories, it seemed like there had to be more to this EE reward than a 90 second death machine, which is pretty much worthless. :evil:

It also seemed there HAD to be more to kino. ;)

• 3 months later...

Interesting... I knew it was something like that, but yeah... that makes sense. And I recently had 2 drops from 1 zombie in an early round, which I had never seen before. Thanks for the info though, I find the math and mechanics in the game very interesting. I did notice the last game I played a few nights ago we had a TON of drops in the first 6 or 7 rounds... now after reading your post I kinda want to go back and look at what kind of points we were getting in that game.

The bottom line is, the hoax is that when you get powerups in early rounds, by refusing to pick them up increases your chances or the amount of drops to occur in later rounds, which just simply isn't true.  Powerups earned previously has no bearing on powerups earned later (aside from the obvious round max of 4 per round)

• 4 months later...

Literally just got into this lobby, the other guys all had mics so it looked good, we all ready up and when the game is loading this guy goes "on round 1 marlton has to build the trample steam, it will last longer" so, obviously being the more experienced zombie player I say ":another crazy trample steam theory" then this guy, who is at least 20 just goes off saying "im not playing with retards dont know how to play the game" despite my almost 1,000,000 legit total kills he then proceeds to leaving the game saying none of us knew how to play zombies XD but seriously the theories that randoms come up with, usually I just go along with them to get the rands to shut it