Studio Sneak Peek

Hello all

Just got Uprising today and I would like to say first of all, MOTD is great, still need to get blundergat though.

Anyway, I was playing Studio, the new remake of Firing range. And I found that inside the truck in the middle of the map there were weapons on the wall, all Men in Black style. Then I realised what they were, the ray gun and the sliquifier were there along with two mystery weapons:

I propose that these other guns are new "WonderWeapons" or strong weapons that will be included in future zombies maps.

One of them looks like a grenade launcher style thing and I have no idea what the other one looks like

If there is already a thread on this, sorry and could someone direct me there.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not seeing it. first off looks like both sections repeat and show the same thing. and they don't resemble the sliquifier or ray gun imo...

No I'm not saying that these are the ray gun and sliquifier. There are 4 different pictures in this truck which repeat, one of these pictures is the ray gun, one is the sliquifier and the other 2 are the ones in the image.

Tomorrow ill happily provide images of the ray gun and sliquifier pictures but its getting late so...

Verified, there is the sliquifier, those two and then dual ray guns. But i have to say that one of them looks extremely similar to the vector with an acog scope so... IDK what to think of it, i mean MAYBE. But i guess were just going to have to wait and see if they are.

SMGs can't have ACOG scopes, so I don't think that's a Vector.

I'm not seeing it. first off looks like both sections repeat and show the same thing. and they don't resemble the sliquifier or ray gun imo...

No I'm not saying that these are the ray gun and sliquifier. There are 4 different pictures in this truck which repeat, one of these pictures is the ray gun, one is the sliquifier and the other 2 are the ones in the image.

Tomorrow ill happily provide images of the ray gun and sliquifier pictures but its getting late so...

ah I gotcha that wasn't real clear in the original post. I'll have to snoop around in there and see what i can find.

Not surprising because Firing Range also had a lot of little zombies allusions and EE's