Unable to get the skulls and redeemer

Hey people,

I've been playing Mob Of The Dead all day since it came on, on the ps3.

Now i've got a problem, i can't seem to get the hells redeemer ( upgraded hells retriever ) and also i cannot get the 5 hidden skulls or the spork.

Ive been to the bridge and i've seen a LOT of gameplays on youtube (syndicate and others ) on how to get those things. i know i did everything in the right order.

The thing i did notice is, i don't have a card ( i guess the navcard ) on the right of my score. is that the reason why i can't do these things?

Please let me know.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The skulls is a mystery.

But make sure when getting the redeemer, you kill a good ammount of zombies on the actual island. And then go over to the bridge and kill zombies there.

Then make sure you're in a good spot to actually get the hells retriever sent into the hell portal/pit.

To get the redeemer you have to last one round ONLY with the retriever. U cant kill the zombies with anything else. As soon as the round ends wait till a new one starts and then leave the bridge. When u are on the island again u need to survive one round. When you've done that you can go down to where the retriever was, enter afterlife and take your redeemer. For the skulls they are a bit tricky sometimes. At the one in the docks on the lamp near jug, stand in the corner left of the window to the opposite side of the jug and look up. Then u want to jump and while in your jump throw the retriever. I dont know which skull has been troubling you but this has always been troubling me. Hope this helped :D

Step 1: get hell's retriever

Step 2: get the audio confirmation that you've killed enough zombies with the retriever. Can be done at any location.

Step 3: save a zombie or two on your current round and go to the bridge(just makes things easier)

Step 4: kill remaining zombies and stay a full round with ONLY the retriever. You will get an audio confirmation when you're complete on the bridge. (NOTE: if you need to shoot or accidentally fire, just go until you hear the audio. If you're playing multiplayer and you shoot then just stay 2 extra rounds. Even if your team mates leave. This will allow you to get the redeemer)

Step 5: go back to the prison and throw your retriever into the hell pit. (It should start blinking in you're inventory and stay that way) if you go down after doing this step you may get the red one back. Just toss it back into the pit. It should take it.

Step 6: wait until the next round starts

Step 7: go into afterlife and get you're upgraded projectile of death !

Step 8: enjoy.

Hope this helps.

Are you playing on easy mode? That would be why you can't activate the skulls and btw you only need the red tomahawk(retriever) to pick the skulls.

As for the Blue version, I have a tut on exactly how to get it here:

viewtopic.php?f=149&t=31717

If you are able to survive by yourself you might want to do it alone the first time.

Btw you are not the only one with trouble getting it. Took me like 4 hours to get it the first time, but I could get it every time after a while

Im sorry I can't help with the skulls, but recently I was watching a friends video on one of his recent games. He wasn't able to throw the retriever into the pit but I was positively sure he did the steps. His teammates were able to get it but not him. And at one point in time the theatre was showing him having possession of a blue tomahawk but every time he threw it, it appeared red and was not one hitting zombies on round 20.

BUT, later on he was able to get it just by going and picking it up while in afterlife. He was never able to throw it into the pool but he still was able to get it. It was weird. This was in multiplayer so it may have glitched a little. I also don't know if you are trying to do this online or solo

Step 1: get hell's retriever

Step 2: get the audio confirmation that you've killed enough zombies with the retriever. Can be done at any location.

Step 3: save a zombie or two on your current round and go to the bridge(just makes things easier)

Step 4: kill remaining zombies and stay a full round with ONLY the retriever. You will get an audio confirmation when you're complete on the bridge. (NOTE: if you need to shoot or accidentally fire, just go until you hear the audio. If you're playing multiplayer and you shoot then just stay 2 extra rounds. Even if your team mates leave. This will allow you to get the redeemer)

Step 5: go back to the prison and throw your retriever into the hell pit. (It should start blinking in you're inventory and stay that way) if you go down after doing this step you may get the red one back. Just toss it back into the pit. It should take it.

Step 6: wait until the next round starts

Step 7: go into afterlife and get you're upgraded projectile of death !

Step 8: enjoy.

Hope this helps.

I don't think it matters if you shoot your gun. I was playing last night with a buddy and he shot his gun that he just upgraded to test it out. He only shot in the air and didn't hit a zombie but we did two rounds on the bridge (rounds 10 &11) of only killing with the retriever. Once we heard the noise at the end of round 11 we went back and tried to throw the retriever in the pit but I wasn't able to while my buddy who did shot was able to get the upgraded one.