Best newbie strategy?

What do you guys think the best newbie strategy would be? I am talking somebody who has never played any BOII zombies maps. Meaning a seasoned zombie player such as myself, can help a brand new player experience some content. Me and my friend were playing but I just couldn't get us to make it far.

Tranzit:

Die Rise:

MOTD:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well tranzit doesn't really offer any noob friendly strategies. I never really played 4 man on tranzit so I don't know any on there.

Im going to assume your friends know how to aim. :)

Die Rise: The best strategy is the on on the roof where you put your trample steam down and you just keep firing straight ahead. This can get you to the upper 20s maybe even 30s. I would suggest having mule kick combined with 3 powerful weapons of your choice. You can also try this strategy at the remington. Not as as easy but it can be done.

Mob of the Dead: So there are two strats for this. both of them require that you teach them how to get the hells redeemer and the spork. If you can't do that, then I suggest just get everybody some good guns and camp somewhere you feel comfortable.

After you get the redeemer and spork you want to choose one of two things. You can either choose the golden gate bridge or not opening the door from the cafeteria to the infirmary. Im going to explain the gg strategy first.

Basically all you have to do is have your three nooby teammates camp in the back of the map. You run "trains" in the middle of the bridge while you and your teammates throw their tomahawks into it. I put trains in quotation marks because its so fast with 4 people that the zombies really don't get more than 4-6 big. SO you are mostly just running figure 8s. You don't have to worry about ammo because the redeemer is infinite and the 4 brutus are not that big of a deal. And if you do have problems with all 4 of them just go back to alcatraz and then come back.

The second strat involves leaving the door to the infirmary from the cafeteria closed. You go to that staircase from the top by electric cherry and just have all four people just throw the spork at the zombies. they barely ever hit you so this is by far the easiest trap and one of the fastest. The gg bridge is the fastest but this other strat is extremely easy (and boring) and just a couple minutes slower.

and if you want a more detail look at the first motd strat go here: Strategy A

and if you want a more detail look at the second motd strat go here: Strategy B

well tranzit doesn't really offer any noob friendly strategies. I never really played 4 man on tranzit so I don't know any on there.

Im going to assume your friends know how to aim. :)

Die Rise: The best strategy is the on on the roof where you put your trample steam down and you just keep firing straight ahead. This can get you to the upper 20s maybe even 30s. I would suggest having mule kick combined with 3 powerful weapons of your choice. You can also try this strategy at the remington. Not as as easy but it can be done.

Mob of the Dead: So there are two strats for this. both of them require that you teach them how to get the hells redeemer and the spork. If you can't do that, then I suggest just get everybody some good guns and camp somewhere you feel comfortable.

After you get the redeemer and spork you want to choose one of two things. You can either choose the golden gate bridge or not opening the door from the cafeteria to the infirmary. Im going to explain the gg strategy first.

Basically all you have to do is have your three nooby teammates camp in the back of the map. You run "trains" in the middle of the bridge while you and your teammates throw their tomahawks into it. I put trains in quotation marks because its so fast with 4 people that the zombies really don't get more than 4-6 big. SO you are mostly just running figure 8s. You don't have to worry about ammo because the redeemer is infinite and the 4 brutus are not that big of a deal. And if you do have problems with all 4 of them just go back to alcatraz and then come back.

The second strat involves leaving the door to the infirmary from the cafeteria closed. You go to that staircase from the top by electric cherry and just have all four people just throw the spork at the zombies. they barely ever hit you so this is by far the easiest trap and one of the fastest. The gg bridge is the fastest but this other strat is extremely easy (and boring) and just a couple minutes slower.

and if you want a more detail look at the first motd strat go here: Strategy A

and if you want a more detail look at the second motd strat go here: Strategy B

Thank you for the strategies. I have been thinking of a few myself. I will probably start with Survival Town, as it will be very quick to get the hang of everything there. We tried Die Rise and Tranzit but we couldn't even make it to being set up. I thought I had money in the bank but it was really drained.

I will probably max out my bank before we play together next time. Do the galvaknuckles trick and gift him enough to get some good weapons.

Maybe teach him how to train by running in between the upstairs bar, wait for zombies, run through bank waiting for zombies, repeat. The easiest way to teach how to train.

Edit: It is my brother and he only has Die Rise. May purchase the season pass if he enjoys zombies as much as I do :D.