Favorite Way To Troll

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time I finish building the zombie shield in the cafeteria MotD, I announce I'm done, and wait for people to get close. Right before they walk in, I turn the Acid Trap on. It's worked on my friends 4 times already, only once did one of them escape their death :lol:

Every time I finish building the zombie shield in the cafeteria MotD, I announce I'm done, and wait for people to get close. Right before they walk in, I turn the Acid Trap on. It's worked on my friends 4 times already, only once did one of them escape their death :lol:

Oh you sneaky sneaky man! :lol: I would totally fall for that one.

The ol' egg toss with a frag grenade was always a staple of my BO days when playing with friends.

Tramplesteams are great for trolling.

I like to gauge a random's train path and then sneak a TS in one of their escape routes...they go to flee and get tossed right back into their train. Reminds me of that scrawny kid who thought he'd be cool and get in the mosh pit...realizes he's gonna die and tries to leave, but is shoved right back in by the spectators. Lmao!

Another great troll is to stand in the bus doors and/or shut the doors when people are trying to get on. It really frustrates most people.

I'm almost always host so say I go down and don't get picked up, ill end the game, but not right on the spot. I'll let the idiot who's still alive train for 10 minutes and then when he thinks he's a hero, guess what, "migrating hosts" :) I also love to steal kills then teabag the loser who's kills Ive swiped.

I'm almost always host so say I go down and don't get picked up, ill end the game, but not right on the spot. I'll let the idiot who's still alive train for 10 minutes and then when he thinks he's a hero, guess what, "migrating hosts" :) I also love to steal kills then teabag the loser who's kills Ive swiped.

thats called being a bad teammate.not trolling. :lol:

Blocking the doorway to out of the elevator when its at the topin die rise. it goes up and they die. Also put a tramp down where you jump from thetrample steam room. They jump and get flinged out.

Every time I finish building the zombie shield in the cafeteria MotD, I announce I'm done, and wait for people to get close. Right before they walk in, I turn the Acid Trap on. It's worked on my friends 4 times already, only once did one of them escape their death

OH MY GOD :lol: . These are freaking brilliant. i'm going to have to try them. I expected people to say emping or blocking the bus but man. these made my day :lol:

I troll the Douche-bag Mikers/Players when I'm in Tranzit by cutting off the power when they get their perks or holding one of the power parts; throwing an EMP at the bus so nobody survives(mainly over the lava); blocking the jumping area at the power station, so they faaall faaall down; I play along like a good team-mate and when they get down, t-bag or act like I'm reviving them by keep pressing X; make the bus take off when they go searching for items; I only troll the A-Holes who deserve it, any map and any way I can.

I don't get trolling in Zombies. What's the point. You do realize that by doing what you call "trolling" you are simply doing what all the "stupid randoms" do. When I play Zombies it's very difficult to find a game where some one isn't running around "trolling" people sitting in his room laughing his head off when no one else thinks he's funny.

If people are douche's then okay (if they are kill-stealing or whatever) and if it's your friends whom you know then that's okay too, but trolling randoms for no reason isn't fun.

I should add this to the list; recently me and my friend killa_streak1996 have been loading up kino and talking as squeaky as we can, along with saying our highest round (our age as well) is 7 and just generally asking what everything does and whatnot.

A lotta fun.

My favorite way is in Tranzit when my friend is trying to teleport from the Bus Depot and I move his Turbine a little away from the lamp post so when the Denizen goes into the ground, he has his back turned and I take his freshly made teleport. Get's randoms all the time. :D