How the golden spork is formed *theory*

hey fellow zombie slayers,

So a lot of people have been asking how the golden spork is formed well here is my answer:

So kids what do we need to do in order to accuire the golden spork?

We collect the two spoons (one behind a cell and one in the cafeteria)and we must get around 40+ kills in the laundry room until we hear a laugh then we hold squeare or x at the bathtub and we wait for the magical unicorn hand to appear!

Very good kidddies! but do you know how the golden spork is formed?

A silly zombie left it ina a bathtub?

Hell no! aint nobody got time fo dat! here is my idea the blood from the zombies that are killed in the laundry room is spilt into the drains which are sucked up in the pipes. all the pipes in alcatraz that cary water through them must be linked and so therefore the acid and blood mixture fill the bathtub. How about the spoon you may ask? well my idea is that the spoon behind the cell wall is made out of or has been in contact with 115 and so when the spoon is used to mix the blood and acid in the bathtub it causes a chemical reaction which causes the mixture of acid,blood and 115 to cover the spoon from the cafeteria thus making the golden spork! that is why it is soo powerful!

so what do you guys think

i'd appreciate your toughts below

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Viable theory. Do we ever really figure things out like this? Or does Treyarch leave us to theorize all the little things in most maps? Cool idea too!

They'll leave it, and troll us about it too.

I think that is a viable theory too. Except I believe there is only 1 spoon. You find it once, and the laugh that only happens when bad things happens, takes it away. Then you get it at the caf. when it says your order "number is up"

The same idea with the drains occurred to me too.

Since the Vitriolic Withering liquified the zombies and the Zombies themselves contain copious amounts of 115, soaking a spoon in it might power the spoon up in some way. The exact way this occurs is unclear (chemical reaction?) but we know that 115 enhances weaponry. It isn't exactly a conventional weapon initially but still.

What I don't understand though is exactly what happens to the spork to enhance it. For example the Bowie knife is powerful because it's massive. However the spork is the same size as the combat knife roughly and realistically nowhere near as sharp. It doesn't use electricity, fire, or acid (as far as we know.) it's just inexplicably more powerful. :mrgreen:

Also couldn't the spork be considered a wonder weapon?

• Administrators

What I don't understand though is exactly what happens to the spork to enhance it. For example the Bowie knife is powerful because it's massive. However the spork is the same size as the combat knife roughly and realistically nowhere near as sharp. It doesn't use electricity, fire, or acid (as far as we know.) it's just inexplicably more powerful. :mrgreen:

Like you said, we know that 115 can be used to enhance an object to abnormal circumstances. The element is infused with the blood and acid when killing zombies, and that's the mixture which flows into the bathtub. The 115 still lingers around the spoon even after it's been combined. I think that is why a zombie arm arises from the tub (which is very, very creepy by the way) and delivers the golden spork to you.

There is something about the spork's new properties that can take down zombies in such a massive manner. Yes, you can say that it's just to enhance the gameplay so we have a little toy to play with. But if you like to go well into the depth of how that's even possible outside the mechanics, we may as well just say this:

Also couldn't the spork be considered a wonder weapon?

In a sense, yes; the first "Wonder Weapon" to date. I wouldn't put it on such a list if someone were to ask me that questions though. :lol:

I think you are on point. Z0M3IE_SLAYA_115.

I'm going to take it a step further and say I think this whole process of achieving the Golden Spork is an act of Alchemy (I know I've posted this elsewhere). What was once silver has transmutated into gold. I see lots of evidence in this map of possible alchemy and working towards a path of ascension. So it all seems to fit for me.

I also find the hand rising out of the tub to present you with the Golden Spork to be eerily similar to the mythology of King Arthur receiving the sword Excalibur from the Lady of the Lake.

- Mix