2. Round 29

3. Multi-player Random Lobby

4. 4 players still all in

5. Not a Custom map

6. 2/3? of the way through round

7. Great lobby - we continue to scrap and get each other up

8. Behind Yellow house

9. Jug there

10. After purchasing Jug, I do not know how many times, I approach the machine and it will not let me buy it. Just went down again. All 4 of us, the 4th just bled out, are there.

Steps:

1. Try to buy it

2. Question machines ancestry

3. Try to buy it again

4. Shoot some Zombs

5. Try to buy it again

6. ARRRGGGGHHHH :(

7. Tear out of room and cross map to try another perk. It works.

8. Back behind yellow I try Jug again. No.

8. Downed player watching. He is just as confused and almost as angry and frustrated.

Since I was the best armed/ammoed player left and I spent time running myself around looking to get back in the game it doomed us. And this is one of the best and most round oriented teams I have yet to play on Nuketown. Dead in Round #29.

Did we get Treyarched? Or is there some reason anyone knows?

I looked around and could not find an answer.

And never remember hearing anything like this.

And yes, I had lots of money. :lol:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes...Could have been an EMP, but sounds like your team was good enough to know better than that. Err, wait...Does Nuketown even have EMPs?

I would think it's a glitch, sorry to hear about your game. Round 29 on NTZ without Jugg is something to be proud of.

Funny about the Ancestry of the machine...I can imagine colorful words were said as well. Something like, "You son of a b**ch! Give me Jugg!"

This can happen if you are still dirnking jugg and get downed. The game glitches and thinks you have it when you really dont. It has happened on just about everymap at some point for me. The only way I have seen to resolve it is to bleed out completely.

I do not think so. Wait, maybe I did. It was in back corner right in front of the back door.

Hard to remember. Went down for the 2nd or 3rd time and went to get Jug. Came out from the fenceline and dropped like I was shot. I wonder whether the machine was already not working and I somehow did not notice. And when they got me up I tried to buy it and it failed.

So I did get Trey'd. Damn. It was a great lobby. I need to look for some people from here/.

lol, where did we get on the "machines ancestory?"

I've had this glitch on Tranzit with the PAP machine. Built it, then it wouldn't let me put a gun into it. I had to die completely to fix it.

I do not often swear online.

I F'bombed during this. A lot. :lol: