Weapons You Want to See in Zombies?

Do we have to be realistic? Some guns that would be cool, but I know I would never see are below. I suppose they could be added as in a custom map, but I imagine basically video game representatives:

Super Scope from Super Mario

Dirt Clod from Pokemon

Telekinesis from Bioshock

Laser Rifle from Fallout

Laser Screwdriver from Doctor Who

Star Rod from Kirby

Particle Cannon from Wolfenstein

A.S.H.P.D. from Portal

ERMERGERD STAR ROD KIRBY!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bouncing Betties instead of Claymores. Could've put them in MotD, new or old. New would be interesting though.

Smoke Grenades in Grief and Turned. And maybe even the Guardian made from scraps and everyday items as a buildable. Microwave, Tri-Pod and a Battery. Could falter at times like the Turbine.

Also, shouldn't this be in Future Zombies?

I want my Scoped Kar-98k cabinet back :( I bought that gun every time I played on Nacht :(

Other than my baby, I'd love to see the Skorpion Evo... One of my favourite MP guns.

Plus I want to see some of the WaW guns return. The Thompson... PPSH... MG42... Browning...

And for some real retro hopes... Type 99 anyone?

-Jolteon

FanExpo is basically Canada's version of ComicCon. It was located in Toronto last summer when I went. It was awesome; I got to play ZombieU before the Wii U was released, Halo 4, and PSABR. Truly an experience that I thought I'd never live to.

You live in Canada?

How come they had combustible lemmon T-shirts? :lol: :lol:

FanExpo is basically Canada's version of ComicCon. It was located in Toronto last summer when I went. It was awesome; I got to play ZombieU before the Wii U was released, Halo 4, and PSABR. Truly an experience that I thought I'd never live to.

You live in Canada?

How come they had combustible lemmon T-shirts? :lol::lol:

When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Electric Jesus lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

Ohhh... I like this guy.

I kinda want to see chainsaws. (of course.)

We've seen all manner of unconventional warfare, but never anything with lasers. How about the moonraker laser from goldeneye? Or a tesla death ray? Too nice.

I seem to vaguely remember a gun from half-life (i think? Anyone?) that can penetrate enemies and literally nail them to walls and surfaces. 'twould be nice to be able to crucify a zombie rather than taking schtumpy for a walk.