Weapons You Want to See in Zombies?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they could do some really interesting things with the KSG especially with the pack a punch version. don't see why they couldn't replace our 80's style FAL with the new one, i think that would be cool.

And a cool idea perhaps would be slightly LESS powerful "wonder weapons" but like several different kinds for the map. Like for instance, a main WW that is one per team that is very powerful, but then 3-4 other mid-high level weapons better than a normal weapon of that class but not WW type power. and have like one AR, one Sniper type, one shotgun type, and one special type (like crossbow orspecial grenade)

idk just for varierty sake. I think that could help curb the box spamming and crybaby's who don't get the one WW on the map. Wish that wasn't a problem but as long as parents are buying the game for preteens and children, its going to be there, and having more toys to entertain people might help for a more enjoyable experience?

just brainstorming :)

I think that they should bring the crossbow back, mainly because I liked using it as a monkey bomb when they had ran out. Also I would like to see something like the SWAT-556 just because it would be a nice low fire rate, high damage assault rifle. I would like to also see the Skorpion make an appearance but i doubt it will.

I get the Machete in BO:2 Campaign. Why can't I have one in Zombies?

Extended range for melee, better power. Would be awesome if we could PaP it and get a Machete with barbed wire or electricity running through it...Oh wait, Dead Island already does cool chit like that. Take a hint, Treyarch.

As said before, I'd love to see the KSG. That's a gun that I absolutely love.

I really can't ask for much else. The guns I like are already there. I guess I could ask for a different pump-action shotgun. I don't like the shotguns in this game, aside from the Remington (and that revolver-shotgun, if you count that as one).

• Administrators

The storm snipper would be a cool power weapon to see... (The one that can shoot through walls)

How could I possibly forget about that? It was beautiful in the mission to extract Menendez w/ Mason, Woods and Hudson. There aren't too many walls that you would really want to shoot through in Zombies, but it could really do some damage. :lol:

Do we have to be realistic? Some guns that would be cool, but I know I would never see are below. I suppose they could be added as in a custom map, but I imagine basically video game representatives:

Super Scope from Super Mario

Dirt Clod from Pokemon

Telekinesis from Bioshock

Laser Rifle from Fallout

Laser Screwdriver from Doctor Who

Star Rod from Kirby

Particle Cannon from Wolfenstein

A.S.H.P.D. from Portal