Hey guy's DBZ here. Willing to help anyone do any EE!

Hey guys, DeathBringerZen here.

Story enthusiast, and all round easter egg hunter and high round hitter.

If anyone want help doing ANY of the games EE's, or you have any theories that you need people to help test out, then hit me up.

Also keen to play custom zombies with anyone who plays.

XBOX GT: DeathBringerZen

STEAM ID: DeathBringerZen

Thanks.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to play with you, but I'm on Playstation unfortunately.

Off topic, but I have read your posts on the CoD Forums about Benn, and I have to say they are some of the funniest things I have ever read (in a good way), and I completely agree with you. But yeah, as Seanolith said, you seem like a really swell guy who would be great to play with. :)

I'd love to play with you, but I'm on Playstation unfortunately.

Off topic, but I have read your posts on the CoD Forums about Benn, and I have to say they are some of the funniest things I have ever read (in a good way), and I completely agree with you. But yeah, as Seanolith said, you seem like a really swell guy who would be great to play with. :)

Benn is a topic in his own right. I cannot take away his work ethic, but his attitude towards the entire community outwidth his own little forum and YT channel is appalling, so he deserves all the negative feedback he gets.

As you can tell, I am not a fan.

Shame you are on PSN, as I follow your posts on here a lot, and would have been a pleasure to have played with you. Who know's... we may end up on the same Next-Gen console together. :)

Hey DBZ you soud like a well rounded zombie player! I'm glad you chose CoDz because its hunters like you that make the game exciting! Welcome to Call of Duty Zombies!

I am RequixEclipse and I look forward to future games with you friend!

Hey DBZ you soud like a well rounded zombie player! I'm glad you chose CoDz because its hunters like you that make the game exciting! Welcome to Call of Duty Zombies!

Mate, I am CONSTANTLY linking people to YOUR threads over on the Activision forums, and talking about you.

I love the work you put in to decoding and deciphering the riddles. You are one of the best on here at doing it, and it is ALWAYS a pleasure to read your thoughts and opinions.

Hope to share to thoughts on the DLC's and more soon. :)

Mate, I am CONSTANTLY linking people to YOUR threads over on the Activision forums, and talking about you.

I love the work you put in to decoding and deciphering the riddles. You are one of the best on here at doing it, and it is ALWAYS a pleasure to read your thoughts and opinions.

Hope to share to thoughts on the DLC's and more soon. :)

Wow thanks man apreciate it man I would love to share some ideas and theories with you man! Happy to hear you have seen some of my work and passed it on! Means alot!