190438 easter egg

190438 are the numbers on the watch of stereotypical nerd, Marlton Johnson. When looked at as a date, it reads April 19, 1938. On that date, a movie named Pygmalion was released. If it doesn't sound familiar, then think back to Kino der Toten. Remember? Its a movie poster that we see all through out the cinema. Its about two men who try to change a young woman into a duchess, and one of them falls for her after the transformation. Another reference is the Pygmalion Effect. It is the phenomenon in which the greater the expectation expected of people the better they perform. It also refers to a Greek mythological character, who fell in love with a sculpture he carved.

Perhaps this is referring to either, Samantha x Abigail.

Interpretations are welcome, as there are many.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

everywhere ive checked says the movie was released on a different date.. but they r all different on each site i checked. they all say 1938 but they have different month/day. where did u find it? im not saying ur wrong... i just cant find it.

Oh damn. I am wrong. It was released October 6, 1938. This is where I got it though http://takemeback.to/19-April-1938 Sorry for the inconvienence folks.

damn. lol i was hoping u were right

me too, it's funny that it says Tuesday is an sign of Aries, God of War. Interesting stuff that, that page.