Lord Grrr's Meat Grinder Strategy(TM)

Ok guys, this is a Strategy from a friend of mines over on the Activision forums.

http://community.callofduty.com/message ... #414424089

Basically, you want to do this in a 3-4 player match. It may have some of the 'better' players out there thinking it is beneath them to do or try it, but let me assure you, this is one of the funnest, and fastest strategies I have ever seen, and if you want to break 40+ on 3-4 player, then this can get you to 34 in under 2 hours.

Get all the players to obtain everything as fast as possible, but you MUST obtain the Golden Spork.

Once all players obtain the spork, have the cafeteria opened from the MP5 side, and make sure you leave the doorway from the cafeteria to the infirmary closed.

Now... everyone head past Electric Cherry, in towards the infirmary and have all 3 players sat inside the doorway at the top of the stairs leading down towards the cafeteria, and have whoever is the white player sat in the middle of the group and start the round.

With 3-4 players sat there continuously sporking,the zombies will flood into the doorway in a line, and with the sporking frenzy that ensues, you will be lucky to take even one hit in a whole round.

It is like feeding meat into a grinder, as the title suggests. We tried it and made it through round 23-33 in under 35 minutes.

Once you are finished with 33, have all 4 players end the game in the cafeteria, 3 players to a window each, and 1 player training at the front using the trap.

you can get to 45 in 2 and 1/2 hours doing this.

Enjoy!

All credit for this strategy goes to Lord Grrr, who is an exceptional zombie player. This: http://community.activision.com/message ... #414419679 is his latest show of skill. Round 76 on Die Rise before he even built the Sliquifier, then 77 to 99 with it. 9000+ Headshots!?! Wow!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like something I'll have to try.

You will literally burst out laughing when you first do it. The zombies pour in fast, and yet they do not even get a look in.

The only problem is you end up getting a sore thumb doing it. :lol:

Still, definitely worth trying, if just for the fun of it. Fastest known way to get to 33 on MotD without a doubt, and with holding the cafeteria afterwards, round 45 is a breeze on 4 player.

Could get to 50-60 in no time either. Something extremely rare in a 4 player match.

Looks like something I'll have to try.

You will literally burst out laughing when you first do it. The zombies pour in fast, and yet they do not even get a look in.

The only problem is you end up getting a sore thumb doing it. :lol:

Still, definitely worth trying, if just for the fun of it. Fastest known way to get to 33 on MotD without a doubt, and with holding the cafeteria afterwards, round 45 is a breeze on 4 player.

Could get to 50-60 in no time either. Something extremely rare in a 4 player match.

Yeah, looking for interesting, more fun ways of getting to higher rounds so thanks for that.

Yeah, looking for interesting, more fun ways of getting to higher rounds so thanks for that.

Make sure at least 2 players are packing Rayguns. Brutus spawns around the corner, but he can be taken out in under 2 seconds if both players fire at the corner as he is coming round.

Brutus is really no issue there, so as long as you have the Rayguns, you will be fine. If need be, you move back slowly down the steps, but he will be down before this becomes necessary.

Make sure at least 2 players are packing Rayguns. Brutus spawns around the corner, but he can be taken out in under 2 seconds if both players fire at the corner as he is coming round.

Brutus is really no issue there, so as long as you have the Rayguns, you will be fine. If need be, you move back slowly down the steps, but he will be down before this becomes necessary.

just have somebody that has decent aim have the sweeper. With two shots one of them is bound to be the one shot headshot kill that you need. I also give the advice of using the b23r or another handgun. the ray gun would be a good suggestion. I say these because it helps with knifing faster.

just have somebody that has decent aim have the sweeper. With two shots one of them is bound to be the one shot headshot kill that you need. I also give the advice of using the b23r or another handgun. the ray gun would be a good suggestion. I say these because it helps with knifing faster.

The sweeper is not needed for this strategy. Having two players with Rayguns is better. Two players firing when Brutus spawns clears him well before he reaches the actual entrance to the strairwell, so the sweeper is unnecessary.

Yes, handguns or Raygun is better to be the weapon you are holding when sporking as it does indeed allow you to 'melee' quicker.

Ray gun seems like it will take longer to get. Waiting forever for two people to get rayguns seems like it would take longer. The sweeper also wouldnt have splash damage since its so close range

The splash damage has not been an issue when we have tried this strat. Also, there seems to be a lot of talk of Brutus being made tougher since the last patch. Could be possible seeing as I unloaded an entire Uzi into him in my last match, on round 7, and he still did not drop!?

Either way, the raygun fired at the corner when he approaches drops him in under 2 seconds. If you do not want to chase down 2 rayguns, then yeah, feel free to try the sweeper. It has been reported to take a few more shots than normal to take him down though, but with 4 players focused on him as he approached, I am sure any weapon would ultimately do the job, so yeah, sweeper, raygun... anything really.

This strategy isn't actually the fastest. GG bridge strat was faster. I timed one round of the upper 20s in this room and then timed the next round on gg bridge and it was a minute slower. The reason this strategy isn't that great is because the zombies spawn all the way down in the cafeteria. Trust me on this. I would go down at the end of the round and see zombies jumping up from mp5.

You don't get drops on the GG bridge though, save one two TOPS from The first sets of Brutus. Ammo becomes a factor quickly. If you are just using the redeemer it is certainly not faster. Lastly, if you are only sporking it is still not faster because in Grrrs strat Brutus comes and all four people fire on him he goes down immediately. You have to train the brut uses that spawn on the bridge. So, unfortunately you are wrong sir.

This strategy isn't actually the fastest. GG bridge strat was faster. I timed one round of the upper 20s in this room and then timed the next round on gg bridge and it was a minute slower. The reason this strategy isn't that great is because the zombies spawn all the way down in the cafeteria. Trust me on this. I would go down at the end of the round and see zombies jumping up from mp5.

Yeah, the spot on the bridge has it's advantages over this one to some extent, but sorry, it is NOT faster.

When you are on the bridge, you need to deal with MULTIPLE brutus' and it shaves off time. The strat we suggested is all round better for obtaining shields, power ups and less Brutus'.

Did you actually try timing doing it over 10 or 20 rounds as opposed to 1 round?

1 round on the bridge with 1 Brutus may have been less, but now compare 1 round with 5 Brutus', compared to 1 round on the island.

4 brutus takes maybe 25 seconds tops. One shot each from the sweeper. So the multiple brutus isnt even a problem.

You said that your strategy is better for geting shields. That isnt even relevant because you dont need shields on gg bridge or in your little spot. Plus if you run to go get a shield in the first 33 rounds its going to slow down the process dramatically since you have to run all the way around the map. And you definetly dont need shields on the gg bridge if you have any ounce of r-training skils on your team at all.

You also mentioned its best for powerups. When trying this strategy none of the powerups helped. Maybe the occasional nuke. But that slowed down the action. And max ammos dont help since both strats involve unlimited weapons

And while im training these multiple brutus which can be a max of 4 btw peoplecan kill zombies.

So yes when going to a higher round it shavved a minute off the time. You would think it would add time because its more zombies but it was the opposite

You said that your strategy is better for geting shields. That isnt even relevant because you dont need shields on gg bridge or in your little spot. Plus if you run to go get a shield in the first 33 rounds its going to slow down the process dramatically since you have to run all the way around the map. And you definetly dont need shields on the gg bridge if you have any ounce of r-training skils on your team at all.

A little condesending from you, but I have come to expect that from you now anyway.

Look, you do your stat if you want, I am just promoting another strategy from a friend who is vastly better at the game than you or me.

We did it, and it worked out great for us. We got insta-kills and nukes galore, and the rounds flew by. Definitely went by faster than when WE did the bridge strategy, but maybe that was just luck of the drops.

Still... If it's not for you, fair enough.

A little condesending from you, but I have come to expect that from you now anyway.

Look, you do your stat if you want, I am just promoting another strategy from a friend who is vastly better at the game than you or me.

We did it, and it worked out great for us. We got insta-kills and nukes galore, and the rounds flew by. Definitely went by faster than when WE did the bridge strategy, but maybe that was just luck of the drops.

Still... If it's not for you, fair enough.

I say little spot because thats what it is. A little staircase. Wasn't a derogatory statement, but just a insinuating phrase that shows the size of the area that you do your strategy in. You say im condescending? Im just trying to tell the rest of the community that this ISN'T the fastest and consistent strategy. I do agree that its the safest if done right, and is faster than most strategies since all the zombies are going to one place but it isn't the fastest just because no matter how fast the zombies spawn they still take a long time to get to you since they spawn so far away.

And why do I come off as condescending to you? any specific posts that show me being mean?

And why do I come off as condescending to you? any specific posts that show me being mean?

I have seen you since day one on here, and on a few occasions, including with myself, you have shot things down, and almost refused to budge on things. My apologies for flat out suggesting you are like that all the time though... My response was inline with what I thought was an insulting remark.

The strategy was tested out again by me tonight, and when all 4 players are in there, the zombies continuously flow into the doorway. There is no delay in waiting for them, so whether they spawn downstairs or not, they are constantly pouring into the door, so there is no waiting for them.

It is a fast strategy, and has proven for US, to be faster than the bridge. It may time differently for others, but I suppose that is dependent on how things pan out in the game. Power ups, obtaining of sporks etc.