Lord Grrr's Meat Grinder Strategy(TM)

And why do I come off as condescending to you? any specific posts that show me being mean?

I have seen you since day one on here, and on a few occasions, including with myself, you have shot things down, and almost refused to budge on things. My apologies for flat out suggesting you are like that all the time though... My response was inline with what I thought was an insulting remark.

The strategy was tested out again by me tonight, and when all 4 players are in there, the zombies continuously flow into the doorway. There is no delay in waiting for them, so whether they spawn downstairs or not, they are constantly pouring into the door, so there is no waiting for them.

It is a fast strategy, and has proven for US, to be faster than the bridge. It may time differently for others, but I suppose that is dependent on how things pan out in the game. Power ups, obtaining of sporks etc.

Can you give me some examples of me not budging?

But can you show me a video of your total round 30 and then Il show you a video of my round 30 and we can compare.

And if there is or isn't a delay in zombies piling up that doesn't matter. They still have to run around the map to get to you. If they all spawned in two spots close to you then it would be extremely fast and this would probably be the fastest strategy.

I also have an example of this. If you get the sliquifier on die rise and go to the escalator next to the quick revive elevator and camp on top. There will be a constant stream of zombies arriving at the bottom of the escalator. Just like your spot on motd. But this spot on die rise isn't fatser than other spots where they pile up. A great example of this would be the galva knuckles spot but I will not use that as an example due to it being to overpowered. But instead I will use the spot in area by the hole in the ground. If you go into the hallway between the hole in the wall and the m16 room and go down opposite of the elevator shaft, you will see a doorway to the left. If you camp right there with the sliquifier the zombies will come down the hallway and you can get chain reactions going depending on how well you can shoot the ground. This is harder than you think but after you get it perfected its very fast. But why do I give you this example? Because if you compare it to he other escalator example where all you have to do is shoot at the bottom of the escalator where there is a group of zombies that are "continuously flowing" into the group, the second strategy is faster. Why? because in the escalator strategy they are running all the way around the map to get to this area, but in strategy b they are spawning closer.

So let me bring this all around and compare it to the situation we have in motd. The gg bridge strat is faster because the spawns are closer (like strat B) even though both are continuous strats.

I don't know why the distance that a zombie has to travel to get from spawn point to you plays a factor in the time taken to make a fast zombie strat. The only explanation I can give you is that sometimes the zombies spawn to much in one spot so thats why its longer.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. I saw a bit of, "I'm a better player than you." type stuff and I just want to take this time to shamelessly plug the upcoming Zombie Olympics...If you both register, you'll finally be able to back up your superior skills with the results of a well documented tournament. So, save your pissing contests for the Olympics.

...this has been another thread bent to the will of ETEl2NAL and violated for plugging purposes. Thank you and goodbye!

Hey guys. I saw a bit of, "I'm a better player than you." type stuff and I just want to take this time to shamelessly plug the upcoming Zombie Olympics...If you both register, you'll finally be able to back up your superior skills with the results of a well documented tournament. So, save your pissing contests for the Olympics.

...this has been another thread bent to the will of ETEl2NAL and violated for plugging purposes. Thank you and goodbye!

This wasn't really a better player than you sort of thing, death did say something about me being worse than somebody else yet he hasn't played with me, it was just him saying he has the fastest mid round strategy when it isn't lol

This wasn't really a better player than you sort of thing, death did say something about me being worse than somebody else yet he hasn't played with me, it was just him saying he has the fastest mid round strategy when it isn't lol

I did not say I was better you, just that the person who created this strategy is one of the very BEST, in the world at zombies.

Guy got to round 76 on Die Rise before even building the Sliquifier. Got to 99 with it. 9000+ Headshots.

Yeah... this is just a strategy thread... not a 'mines is bigger than yours' thread.

I already know BS is good anyway, seeing as I have read some of his strategies. Still... I am pretty good too.

Oh, and I am still convinced our strategy got us to the end of 33 quicker than the bridge strategy did, but that would be down to getting power ups constantly, where as your strategy revolves around us NOT getting any, am I correct?

It is a case that when you finishe the 'Meat Grinder' strategy, you then go down and hold the cafeteria for the rest of the game. 3 players to a window each, one running the front and using the trap.

With this being the case, round 40 is reachable within just a few hours. Still not putting down the bridge strategy though... it is a great strat that works just as well.