Samantha's Dream

TBGxRyan

Missing Pages & Samantha's Dream

DISCLAIMER:

This is not a In-depth Loading screen topic. This is a Story line Topic! It just happens to be, the Loading screens play a HUGE part of it.

Introduction

Welcome to the topic. The point I want to address to you guys to make is the

missing pages in the Nazi Zombies comic strip. The Zombies story has been going off

this comic book since the beginning, and I think this is very interesting.

The Comic Book

The comic book as been rumored to be titles "Nazi Zombies" for obvious reasons.

Although this would make sense for where we're at right now in the story line, it makes

a ton of sense for the beginning and even maybe, the end of the story. However,

we will have to wait a long time for that.

One thing that really interests me is that there is no actual front cover to this

Zombie comic book. We have only seen pages. And that is interesting. Interest

because this could easily mean we haven't had the beginning yet. Or maybe, it never

had a beginning. Mob Of The Dead would explain this perfectly, as Mob Of The Dead doesn't even start with a Comic Book, but a newspaper.

Anyway, enough babbling on about the Comic book, lets start of from the very

beginning. Nacht Der Untoten.

Nacht Der Untoten

So, although people keep on repeating the fact that, the Zombie story line wasn't

even thought of at the time, that this map could have possibly nothing to do with the

story line. Which is garbage. Nacht Der Untoten could be the key to the Zombies

storyline. It could be, becuase Treyarch could easily put things in future maps that

refers back to NDU, that impact heavily on the storyline, and we have seen a couple

of cases of this.

Lets look into the Comic Book shall we?

(Nacht Der Untoten loading screen)

I don't want to focus on the picture too heavily, as I'm sure there are many other

topics out there which can do this for me. But I do want to point something out. At

the left of the picture, you can see more pages of the comic book. Meaning this

wasn't that start of Zombies. And that this could not have been where Zombies begun.

This could have a serious impact on the future Zombie maps and the storyline, if

Treyarch go about it the right way. Any way, moving on.

Verrukt

Verrukt. The creator of the story line as we know it today, and would of the

creepiest and scariest gaming experience I've ever had.

The loading screen is very interesting on this one actually.

Here's the image!

(image of the Verrukt loading screen)

So, at first glance it looks like this isn't on a Comic book. And you maybe right.

The thing that gets me interested the most, is the use of image and color. Both

of these features look like the exact same style of the NDU loading screen.

So what this could be is a picture in one of the boxes of a page in the comic book.

Now this is interesting, because it's not 1 page that fills up the box usually, so

what is in the other boxes? What are we not seeing on the comic book page? Whats

hiding? I'll leave you to loose sleep over that. Moving on!

Shi no numa MISSING PAGE #1

Shi no numa was the first time we see our characters, and the first time we don't have "Nazi Zombies". The map holds a lot of clues about the story line, but once again, I'm not interested in that, if you are, go to the search bar for help. What I'm interested in, is the loading screen! (Bet you would never of guessed!)

(Shi No Numa loading screen)

So this picture is not actually in the comic book. It is on the ground somewhere with 6 other pictures. 2 images we can not clearly make out, and 4 pictures of the best people in the world.

So what does this have to do with the Comic book? As we know, Zombies is running of a Comic book, and this has nothing to do with it. A key moment like this (seeing the

04 for the first time) is not in the actual Zombies Comic book.

1 reason for this is those missing pages I was talking about. This could have

possibly been ripped out of the comic book. The person who ripped it out clearly had

a connection with the O4 as he has images of them too. He could of possibly looked

at the images because he is in the same kind of atmosphere as the O4 once was on Shi

No Numa. Maybe this person looking at the comic book and pictures was a part of the

O4 at the time or maybe was there but not helping... who knows. If so, this would be

a great linking between the mystery man portraits found on Kino Der Toten.

Der Riese MISSING PAGE #2?

Der Riese is clearly where the Story line actually become one of the most interesting thins out there. The Zombies story line would be nothing without this map. And the

loading screen is pretty interesting too.

(Der Riese loading screen)

So this is another "missing page". The interesting point about this one, is that it

seems to have been looked at before the events of Der Riese. And seems to have been

put together by someone who knew something like the Zombie out brake would happen.

The help note looks saying to hook the teleporters to the mainframe makes this more believable, as it looks like its there for people who don't know what there doing, or just as a mental note for the writer.

So this could once again mean, it is there by someone who is either there with the O4, but once again was not helping, in another area or now dead. Or was written by a member of the O4 its self.

(Make note that this may not be a missing page as it does have a slight crease down the center of it, making it look like it is a page. However if you take a page out of a book, the crease will still be there).

Kino Der Toten

Kino Der Toten was the first map we saw in Call Of Duty Black Ops. It brought with

it Quad Zombies, the Thunder Gun but clearly the most interesting, the Comic book.

The Comic book page here is basically a run down all the past Zombie maps. NDU, Ver, SNN, Der.

Here's the image:

(image of KINO DER TOTEN loading screen)

So, this page shows us a location on all the past Zombie maps we've played. However,

it doesn't show us any details on what was before them as we know from NDU loading

screen, we definitely know there was something before that. So where have those

pages gone. Is it possible we have started a new Comic book? Like "Zombies: Return"

or something along those lines. It is possible. A new game, a new Comic. Seems

possible to me.

You could also say, this isn't even in the comic and never was. Looking at the image

closely, there is no proof to say it was. But then it wouldn't make it a missing

page. Just a poster. Which is possible.

Anyway. A part from that, this is pretty straight forward.

Skipping FIVE loading screen. It has nothing to do with missing pages

or the Comic book.

Ascension

So, this is certainly in the Comic book, but takes on a different look than the past

pages (IE NDU, SNN, VER, DER) so does this mean it is in a different comic. Like I

said in the Kino section. It is entirely possible. And this look is something that

the rest of the maps in Black Ops take on.

Anyway, lets get started.

(Ascension loading screen)

So, on this image we have a mystery man, blah blah blah. But something VERY interesting

to note which not many people spotted is that following this page, there are 3 more

pages. After this map was released, there were 3 maps following it. So, this is a

huge hint from treyarch that this is a new comic book to the previous, as it doesn't

go further than this. That MOON was the end of the Comic book, and a new one would

have to be made. Or was it?

Call Of The Dead

Now this one is a funny one. I will talk about it after you look at the image. So

here it is.

(Call Of The Dead loading screen)

So, this one is neat as it's the first time we see Treyarch actually using the comic book to hint at future maps and to preview the previous. However, something more

interesting is the amount of pages at each side. If you look behind the Ascension

preview, you can see that there is 2 pages behind it. Which would be correct as

there was 2 maps before Ascension. Kino and Five. (I don't get why Five would be

there though. It's loading screen had nothing to do with the Comic book. So maybe

it's not five and something else!) However after the shangri-la hint, we see 2 pages.

Which is not right. There was only 1 released map after Shangri-la. Not 2. To know

more on why this could be here, the info is in the "Missing Pages" section down

below!)

Shangri la

Seriously, if you've read up to this point, go get a drink! Anyways...

Shangri la's loading screen is the most interesting. However, to know what the hell

i'm talking about, you will need a image. Here it is!

(Shangri la loading screen)

Now, this has a hint for the moon map on the left hand side of the screen. And we

have 1 more page to look at on the left hand side. The thing that gets me is, if the

page on the right was the moon page, that would make the moon page bigger than

the rest of the pages in the comic book. Which would no make sense. So, could this

be hinting us towards a new Comic book, where the events Moon takes place? Could be.

(However, MOON's loading screen is wierd and counters this completely!)

Also, we can see that there are 3 pages behind the Shangri la page. One been COTD,

another Ascension, and a hidden page behind Ascension. (Probably Kino). Which is

fine, and not worth making a fuss over.

MOON

Wierd. This one is just wierd. IMAGE PLEASE!

(Moon loading screen)

Now this one is STRANGE. I'm not going to lie. If you take away the images, and

leave it with a empty white canvas, and do the same for Shangri la's loading screen,

and put them on top of each other. They're basically Identical. The image in

Shangri la's left side is the same one found on moons left side. And the page

following Shangri-las page is the same as the page following Moon. (Both on the Right

side!) Which is weird. It's like these are on the same page, but not on the same

page. Now, looking at MOONS loading screen, we can see that Shangri-la and MOON are

both in the same comic. And I swear, i dont get this. More questions than answers

on this one I'm afraid...

Sorry :(

I am Extremely tiered right now, and haven't looked into the Black Ops 2 loading screens all too much. And I'm not sure I want to. I have enough information here to conclude my theories (seen below) and it seems like a waste of time! Feedback is needed for this one!

Missing Pages

So, both of the 2 comic books are both small. And this is surprising as Comic books

are usually a long, good read. But this one goes way too fast for its own good.

We can see this in game play. We jump from one map to the next, with nothing

therebetween. And most of it makes no sense. We miss huge gaps in the Zombies

story, because we keep skipping missed pages! And this is something I have seen no

one figure out yet. We're trying to figure out a story line, with gaps in it.

Sooner or later, these gaps will be filled. And it will bring so much details forward and actually let parts of the Story line make sense.

Samantha's Dream

Every time we start up a new Zombies game, we see a comic book in most cases. Why?

Why do we always see the same comic book? No one has ever questioned this.

Is it any wonder the Zombies story line doesn't make any sense? It's because we're in

a person's dream or mind. The characters are not real. The zombies are not real.

Its just somebodies imagination. The reason I say it's Samantha, and I guess the reason I made this post is because of goddamn Kevin Sherwood. He made the

Nuketown Zombies loading screen. And he named it "Samantha's dream" and this really

got hold of me. And it made me think about Zombies, and what if it was the little

girls dream.

Dreams are normally focused on you and the people who care about you. The 3 people that

come to mind is obviously Samantha herself. Richtofen and her Dad, Maxis. These 3 people are the 3 main characters in the Zombie story line / comic. But do we once

actually get to see Sam or Max in the Comic? No. The person might not even be

Richtofen but someone who looks like him. And because of this, it could light up

her imagination. And she could start reading it and putting herself into the

position of the little girl in the comic, and her Dad in position of the person

that wants to kill Richtofen.

I'm sorry for been confusing. But there is a HUGE chance that Zombies is just a

little girls imagination. And that we are all playing a role in her mind. And that

none of the events are real.

I hope that none of you got brain damage whilst reading.

Please Please Please leave feedback on my theories!

I need to take a nap! CYA!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read all of this, and I must say, well done. You sure have made me a believer of "Samantha's Dream". But I think the reason why Shang and Moon are almost the identical page is because of the time travel aspect of it. That immediately after they got the Focusing Stone from Shang, they immediately went to Moon. With no time in between. That once they were done with 'La, they were ready for Moon. But what get's me is that page behind Shang/Moon where it looks like another ad paper. But I don't think that there are 2 comic books. I think there is one sole one.

If this whole thing turns out to be a dream, I am breaking my discs and never playing a Call of Duty game made by TreyArch again. But they wont care since they got my money. The cheesiest of all endings, simple and bland. They might as well have Notorious B.I.G pop out and shout," It was all a dream! ", and then he'll come through the tellie and fart in my mouth as it hangs open in shock and disgust of an un-creative conclusion to a great series.

If this whole thing turns out to be a dream, I am breaking my discs and never playing a Call of Duty game made by TreyArch again. But they wont care since they got my money. The cheesiest of all endings, simple and bland. They might as well have Notorious B.I.G pop out and shout," It was all a dream! ", and then he'll come through the tellie and fart in my mouth as it hangs open in shock and disgust of an un-creative conclusion to a great series.

I HATE YOU. MAKING ME LAUGH AGAIN AND AGAIN. But, if you do think about it, in MotD, when you don't do anything, Samantha's Dream plays. Again. For the third time. So I dunno maybe.

I HATE YOU. MAKING ME LAUGH AGAIN AND AGAIN. But, if you do think about it, in MotD, when you don't do anything, Samantha's Dream plays. Again. For the third time. So I dunno maybe.

lol now we are going to be stuck in an infinite loop of laughter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm going to Niagra Falls right now, where they are preparing to drain it for a special Treyarch occasion. Treyarch's employees will line up side by side over the rim of the rivers fall edge, after eating 2 plates of Indian food, drop there britches and panties, and let the Shrim flow from they're buttocks, simultaneously, creating a masterpiece of nature. It is there where I, guest of great dishonor, sit at the base naked and hungry, waiting to bathe and consume their Godly fecal matter, in my hopes of smelling and becoming one of them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay... i get what your saying but bare in mind your theory of samantha's dream was real, who is to say there wont be other information in the future to also prove you wrong? i.e if in future releases of zombie map (if any) it turns out the ending of origins was just the start of something else? and not a dream at all? just saying.... sorry to burst bubbles if i have

back to what i was originally going to post,

item number 1, the gaps of story your missing... do what i and most likely alot of others did.. DO YOUR RESEARCH.. i cannot stress that enough.

also looking through the images i noticed a few things and decided to devise a theory

(very non major theory depending on how you look at it)

to me it appears as though it is literally 1 entire comic book, the whole point of a sequal is to carry things over, yes?

also looking at both shangri-la's loading comic and moons loading comic i notice a very thin miniscule strip of paper and this is on both comics, has anyone else noticed this? becuase from moon going backwards through the comics you can clearly see there are 4 pages and them being shang, cotd, ascension, kino and then (the mystery page) im going to call it

also the similarities between shangri la and nuketown, the rock you see surrounding shang could possibly be the damage caused by the laser (im not sure what it actually is) on the nuketown loading screen??

also one more thing... moon and shang loading screen do not look alike shang is a big picture where as moon is cut into sections

i saiy they are not the same becuase if you notice, moon cut out is a square like cut out where as shangs is more of a circle like cut out... dont know if anybody else picked up on this but i did straight away as soon as i baught all the maps a a while ago for ps3... so yeah they look nothing alike let me just clear that up