Favorite Map? (Poll)

On the poll it should read "Alcatraz Island (Mob of the Dead)", and if this is a poll for ALL Zombies maps you should put Diner and Cell Block too.

The reason I didn't put Diner and Cell Block on the list is because you can only play Grief Mode and Turned on them, which in my opinion if it doesn't have Survival Mode on it, I don't think I should count it.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the poll it should read "Alcatraz Island (Mob of the Dead)", and if this is a poll for ALL Zombies maps you should put Diner and Cell Block too.

The reason I didn't put Diner and Cell Block on the list is because you can only play Grief Mode and Turned on them, which in my opinion if it doesn't have Survival Mode on it, I don't think I should count it.

you did it right, however I don't even think town and farm should be on there, because they are already in green run.if town is your favorite map, then green run by default is your favorite map. no point in separating them.

and besides if that is your favorite map, then you obviously haven't played any other maps lol :lol:

also @godofwarNG ; that's fine if der reise is your favorite, but to declare that somebody isnt a true zombies fan because a map that came out 4 years ago isnt their favorite isnt fair. And you're also reserving to yourself that there never will be a map as good as der reise, which if you give the others a FAIR chance, there are already a few others on par with der reise.

I expect 2 absolutely epic maps to close out black ops 2. I think Green Run and Die Rise were essentially test maps to see how we would respond to some different ideas, and i think they will use that feedback to really nail the remaining maps

My favorite map has to be Five. I just love the feel when playing it. After that, I'd say Shang, verruckt, or mobt. I like der riese, kino and all of them, but I just like the challenge of running through halls or narrow passageways, there's a certain thrill of knowing that at any moment a group of zombies can cut you off and end the game. My least favorite has to be Green Run and Die Rise. I just think that they got overcomplicated with the elevators and the bus.