Map Throwback Poll

Let's say that Treyarch luckily decided to have another Rezurrection-themed map pack, but could only place 1 original map from BO1. Then they decided to have a poll on which one should be added. What do you guys think should be the one and only map from BO1 worthy of being in the last map pack?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to see moon return, but the thing is, the easter egg in the map required that the two easter eggs from cotd and shangri la be completed. I don't think that would be possible again. So without the easter egg on moon I don't think I would like it that much. :?

Kino wouldn't be an awful decision... a little easy tho.

Five... na. Wouldnt pick it. Been playing it lately. The pentagon thief is a damn hassle.

Call of the dead... meh, if they re-did it correctly. Then perhaps.

Shang... meh, probably not. Unless the EE was in it.

Moon... out of the original maps this would be a good decision. I feel like it would just make sence to bring it back. Go back to the moon and see whats up with our original characters possibly.

Ascension would be my choice tho. This map is awesome.

I think the most likely would be Kino or Moon. Kino for the fact it is essentially the Nacht of BO1. As well as boosting the whole zombies craze and fan base to a whole new level. And than Moon just because of it's story implications and crazy gameplay.

I'm gonna go with Kino on this one though.

They'd have to make Shangri La bigger and better than that crapsack they fed us for DLC. After the Easter Egg is finished we should teleport to the Moon via wormhole or whatever the heck that was. You can choose whether to stay or teleport.