Making Real Reznov's Revenge AK-47

Ok one of my hobbies for the past 7 years or so has been gunsmithing and my specialty is the AK series of rifles. I have done a few custom paint jobs that seem to come out nice. Now I wanna step it up and attempt to paint/PAP one of my real AK-47's like Reznov's Revenge.

I am going to paint the entire rifle lava orange, then mask the design/pattern, then paint the rifle deep grey. After the final coat of paint has dried, simply remove the tape and reveal the awesome orange PAP pattern. These are the colors I'm thinking about

And for the grey

LMK what you guys think!

I can only find a couple images of Reznov's Revenge from google. If anyone can upload more HD pics maybe of it coming out of the PAP machine.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I'm sold on O'sherbert, it's from their electric line of colors so it should be very bright. Some of the details on Reznov's Revenge are going to be hard to replicate. I think there is a pentagram on one side and on the rear of the rifle (dust cover) there is a weird trident looking symbol. I'm going to try and find some stencil making software. Otherwise I'm going to be spending HOURS drawing and cutting stencils.