Richtofen says future map in Tranzit Green Run

For the last few hours I've been scouring the forums here looking for what I want to talk about, I've had no luck finding anything about this.

In Tranzit Green Run, playing as Stuhlinger (everyone knows Richtofen only speaks to Stu) but it seems to me that no one is actually listening to Edward. Once the power is turned on, Richtofen goes into his speech about helping him to stop Maxis from completing his plan to destroy us all, and in this speech Richtofen says that Maxis has built a "Dam" that he's trying to power in a certain manner to execute his plan, out of all the stuff I found on these forums no one seems to have noticed this, and if you take this idea and apply it to the Die Rise loading screen you can say that the object in the lower right hand corner, looks as though it "could possibly be" an electric generator, like those found in a Hydro Electric Dam.

Now if you take MotD and view it as a prequel map to all of the other maps, and in it we basically discover that all of the events are taking place in some sort of dimensional space time rift, in which we have a choice to make to either continue the cycle or break the cycle.

Now given that we're in a cycle, we apply that to the BO2 maps Green Run and Great Leap Forward, in which we power up these towers for either Maxis or for Richtofen and also for possible teleportation purposes via Nav cards, thus breaking said cycle and moving on to the next map.

If we are powering these towers for Maxis or for Richtofen to complete their schemes, in which one of these must be to close the rift, we will require massive amounts of electrical energy, what would give us more power than a Hydro Electric Dam, aside from a power plant, which a Dam is essentially a power plant.

Now hopefully once all the maps are released we'll get to go back to the maps where we powered the towers and maybe we'll get more steps to do for these easter eggs and maybe Trollarch will do what EA did with Battlefield 3 and continue their support for the game for a second year bringing out only Zombies maps, I'd buy another season pass for a second year of support for Zombies especially since once this season pass expires we may only have as many as 5 or 6 maps total, but yet the level selection screen is the "ENTIRE" globe, 5 or 6 maps for a "world" of possibilities seems a little lacking to me.

Anyways I've said my piece, I just couldn't find anyone else making these conclusions.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I apologize, I was wrong, Richtofen does not say this after turning on the power I'd gotten the dialog confused, he says "get this thing to the obelisk before Maxis is a busy little beaver on the dam he built" not after turning the power on but after building the Jet Gun, my excuse; too many games blending together in the brain, I guess that can happen when your memory isn't the best to begin with, add 6500+ miles traveled in game and a little confusion is to be expected.

Fantastic find! This should be in Asylum, I think. *claps*

Nah asylum post are for the SUPER researched post... Like the one PINNAZ did predicting die rise...

Most of this is just baced off of quotes, not really reliable information... No offense...

Also if found MOTD may not even be a prequel... It may be going on in a time after tranzit and even die rise... Think about it... If these people were sent to hell in the 1930s, how long have they been in there... Hell it's self would never change... It would just continue to be the same thing over and over... For how long? How about 70 years... OR MORE! This map could be modern day hell for Arlington...

Also, a NUCLEAR power plant would give off more energy then a dam....

However I REALLY hope the last thing you said comes to be... I would LOVE to see zombies continue past cod "ghost"...

On the other hand it's really unlikely for 2 reasons: 1: DIRRECTLY after cod ghost they have to begin construction for the next game, and I doubt they'll be putting in the effort to do 2 games @ once... No profit in that...

2: Xbox 720 or whatever it's going to be called, is likely what cod 11 is going to be hosted on, so not only do zombies have to be created for the next game but they also have to be moddified AGAIN (first from black ops-->black ops 2 moving from the stand alone engine to the multiplayer engine. And now from a console to another console)

I've posted this theory on another forum site, a lot of people seem to think that Richtofen's statement is nothing more than a metaphor, but there are other things that make me think that this is a possibility, Play the Game Central have posted lyrics for a song supposedly from one of the upcoming maps, to me it seems to be describing what could be a dam and the code at the right side of the Mob of the Dead loading screen apparently says "Der Reise is in France" but Der Reise the map was in Germany, but they seem to think that it is supposed to be translated as "The Giant is in France" that is just one more thing that seems to be pointing to a Hydro Electric Dam which would probably be a Giant Dam, but it is just a theory. Power is something that most of the characters in this game seem to be trying to attain, it would not surprise me in the least that they would be trying to obtain power in all its forms.

I hate play the game central... Spoilers are my archenemy...

Also the giant is in France can refer to many things: A giant statue of richtofen, a giant nuclear power plant, a giant Eiffle tower rigged up secretly for the final spire...

As for the kinda spoiled song (don't go any further in on it) die rise had a song about plague, despite the lack of disease... Or even black plague...

I honestly believe he simply meant this as a metaphor, seeing both the orange and blue energies, and knowing blue is richtofen, perhaps the orange energy is Maxis' "dam" blocking off Richtofen's power.

Also, it's pretty pathetic that you'd come here and make a thread about the same thing after insulting "the entire call of duty community"

"Judson Adcock said:

Yes exactly, he called him a beaver because he has a dam, he didn't call him a bird because he doesn't have a nest, he didn't call him a frog either, I don't know why I bother communicating with the Call of Duty community, these are the same people who call plot progression an easter egg, the same people who insist everything be left the same and tell the developers to sell them the same levels that were in the previous games, thank you for proving my point, why can't anyone accept that maybe Maxis' plan involves a hydro electric dam, everybody has to search for hidden meaning in this zombies mode but when they come flat out and say something in the game it's absolutely false or it's a metaphor according to you people, if you don't want something new don't but new things"

Also, a NUCLEAR power plant would give off more energy then a dam....

i have to add a point to this : in a post apocalyptic tv report i saw some years ago i remember they said every power plant will go out of order in a day with no humans around it to make it function, because of the security locks in nuclear ones and of the lack of combustible in the thermal ones.

exception wad pointed for the hydro ones : they can continue providing power for hundred of years without the help of human (hoover dam was the example of the last human building standing up after all men die).

this post is an example of us looking too deep into things.

"An eager beaver can be the collapse of a dam"

a metaphor which Richtofen was pointing at. but in the context he used it, hes basically saying we need to hurry and complete the missions in his side of the Easter Egg as if we do Maxis(being the busy beaver), it would "kill us all". its just him trying to persuade you to continue on with his goals.(hes trying to save maxis doesnt know the outcome of his mission and it will kill us all)

BUT i do however think the next map will be water related sum how.

this post is an example of us looking too deep into things.

"An eager beaver can be the collapse of a dam"

a metaphor which Richtofen was pointing at. but in the context he used it, hes basically saying we need to hurry and complete the missions in his side of the Easter Egg as if we do Maxis(being the busy beaver), it would "kill us all". its just him trying to persuade you to continue on with his goals.(hes trying to save maxis doesnt know the outcome of his mission and it will kill us all)

BUT i do however think the next map will be water related sum how.

Sum? Ok...

Yeah I would love a Paris map where one could ride a boat through channels and play around underground!

Paris seems to be the map everyone wants right now... I'm hoping that's where we're going....

Come to think of it..

"Where are we going?" 8-)