Double XP- 10th May XBOX, PS3, PC and WiiU

Hey everyone! Been busy as of late and haven't had much chance to actually say much on the forum but I'd thought I'd best tell you this:

Treyarch Studios have just tweeted out about a double XP weekend- starting tomorrow!:

Double XP kicks off tomorrow at 10am/PDT (360,PS3/PC/WiiU) and runs through Monday 10am/PDT. What's that? You feel a sick day coming on?

So, best get yourself set! Just make sure your don't get too ill ;)

Random Question: What will your XP gaining class set-up be?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My XP class? I have 2.

1:

Primary: Assault Shield

Secondary: Ballistic Knives

Perk 1: Hardline

Perk 2: Fast Hands

Perk 3: Engineer

Lethal: 2 Combat Axes

Tactical: 2 Shock Charges

Wildcard 1: Danger Close or whatever allows 2 lethals.

2:

Primary: Ballista w/ Iron sights and FMJ or Fast Mags

Secondary: Tac 45

Perks: same as above.

Lethal: Combat Axe

Tactical: 2 Black Hats

No Wildcards.

The first is a class used to make people rage, the second is more of a just for fun class that I do well with.

So weird. I actually just checked the multiplayer forum because in my mind I was thinking there was a double XP weekend due soon. I was thinking I was going to find a post that said it was last weekend and I missed it :lol:

Thanks for the heads up man! Time to take a break from zombies this weekend I suppose

Why are they handing these weekends out like candy?

It feels like there have been more 2x weekends for BO2 than the last three CoD games combined.

Well rather than giving a xbox only 2xp when uprising came out and one now for ps3 they just combined all the platforms.