What's One Weapon That You Miss?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I loved using the CZ75. There was something about that tiny pistol that made slaying zombies feel so awesome. Turn that into the Calamity and Jane - you could get out of virtually any predicament without having to rely on splash weapons like the Mustang & Sally or Ray Gun.

I loved using the CZ75. There was something about that tiny pistol that made slaying zombies feel so awesome. Turn that into the Calamity and Jane - you could get out of virtually any predicament without having to rely on splash weapons like the Mustang & Sally or Ray Gun.

yeah the calamity and jane Plus deadshot daquiri was pretty awesome for sure

i miss akimbo machine pistols. I don't know why they don't have any. the only akimbo weapon is the five seven and thats single shot. but does anybody have a confirmed reason for the removal of the crossbow. I thought it had something to do with them being lazy and not wanting to do the code for the no gravity.

i miss akimbo machine pistols. I don't know why they don't have any. the only akimbo weapon is the five seven and thats single shot. but does anybody have a confirmed reason for the removal of the crossbow. I thought it had something to do with them being lazy and not wanting to do the code for the no gravity.

I dont know 4 sure,but why no crossbow in bo2 zombies?

• Administrators

It's for the same reason they took out the M27 Law, or the China Lake. They can't have every weapon from Black ops right back into the Mystery Box, or on the walls. For the current moment, it seems that the Acid Gat/VW make up for the crossbow anyways.

It's for the same reason they took out the M27 Law, or the China Lake. They can't have every weapon from Black ops right back into the Mystery Box, or on the walls. For the current moment, it seems that the Acid Gat/VW make up for the crossbow anyways.

true true. but they kept the ballistic knife I thought they would bring back the crossbow or at least replace it like the replaced the china and m27

Hmmm...what weapons do I miss....

1. Wonderweapons: I wish they'd find a place for all of them on the new maps somewhere. I just would like an opportunity to use them on a current map. They could have put the Wave Gun on Nuketown Zombies and it would have made sense.

2. MP40 and STG were my favorite wall weapons. STG was the only one worth upgrading before Moon. It actually got your points back that you would need to use to buy ammo.

3. Dead Ops Arcade...yes many will argue this is not a weapon, BUT if played with the right people it sure can be!

Really surprised no one has mentioned the MP40.

"Of course zey still have ze best veapon ever made here. What could be better zan ze MP40. Look at ze sheen on zis veapon!"

Yes. I miss it too, Dr... :(

I did right here

The Law, Crossbow, Gersch Device, Wave guns, DG-2, Thompson (my baby), Mp40(My other baby), Stg, Baby gun(football time!), G11, Stakeout, MPk5, Thunder gun, Commando, Python, cz75, mp5, famas (headshot gun mostly), and the spaz.

I still mis phd with mustang and sally.

CHINA LAKE!!!

Hahah no, not really. I miss;

-PPSh (or "The Pointwhore" as my friends and I lovingly called it)

-Gersches

-The sickle! I know it's really basically just a re-skin of the bowie knife, but I still loved it.

-Wunderwaffe of course

-And of course the Thundergun. Who cares if it was "overpowered"... pretty much every map has something that could be considered overpowered.

I'm quite surprised by the sheer amount of people who miss the explosive guns that I didn't like at all, but hey, everyone has their own feelings of deprivement. Oh, and I also like to take the note that I wish that they brought back the SPAZ shotgun and make it pack a punched into the Dragon's Breath from the first BO campaign.

I WANT IT SOOOOO BADLY.

I'm quite surprised by the sheer amount of people who miss the explosive guns that I didn't like at all, but hey, everyone has their own feelings of deprivement. Oh, and I also like to take the note that I wish that they brought back the SPAZ shotgun and make it pack a punched into the Dragon's Breath from the first BO campaign.

I WANT IT SOOOOO BADLY.

When I hear of the idea of the Dragon's Breath being in Zombies, I feel like Richtofen and his spleen love.

Really surprised no one has mentioned the MP40.

"Of course zey still have ze best veapon ever made here. What could be better zan ze MP40. Look at ze sheen on zis veapon!"

Yes. I miss it too, Dr... :(

Finally!!! Someone mentions a REAL weapon. None of these stupid weapon like the LAW (1 hit kill packed till what? round 5 or something!?) The MP40 is dearly missed. I know some other weapons are better, but the balance of ammo and damage was ideal on that weapon.

Personally, I miss the Gersh and MP40, but the game has most other weapons relpaced well. For anyone to seriously miss the LAW or the Crossbow is beyond comprehension.