What's One Weapon That You Miss?

I miss the Thunder Gun so badly. Like that thing was my child. I would hold it, I would savoir it, I would kiss it, I would do everything to it. Because that thing was my child. And the Zeus Cannon was my grown up child.

TL;DR

I miss Thunder Gun. What about you guys?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Gersche Device, I had no idea what it did when I first got my hands on it and it was quite the wonderful surprise.

The QED, almost every time I threw it, it seemed like something new would happen. It truly was the most brilliant addition to zombies in my opinion and still is.

The Thunder Gun, I don't care what anyone else says, this was honestly the best Wonder Weapon of them all. 'Twas perfect in my eyes.

Clan":20w69zdz]

The Thunder Gun, I don't care what anyone else says, this was honestly the best Wonder Weapon of them all. 'Twas perfect in my eyes.

well,the BEST is probably the sliquifier,or the wunderwaffe on waw shi no numa :) .Or arguably the jet gun pre-patch.But most powerful,and safest?Of course ;)

unrelated, but this nostalgia is really making me kind of hope they do re-release classic maps on black ops 2. think... finally solo leaderboards and custom game options on our favorites?? please treyarch make this happen!

-The Gersch. I remember my first time I tried to kill myself with it, but to my surprise I teleported and it was awesome. A lot of things are re-discovered by accident.

-The PPSH. So beautiful. I miss when Dempsey got it. He would let out this laugh, that I think we all did when we acquired it.

-The Scavenger. Oh my Omni-potent God of Death was that a great weapon. First time playing CoTD and I got it and the VR-11(couldn't keep both). Love the noise it would make when Pack-a-Punched. Its like the DG-2's American brother.

-The Thundergun-, I don't miss, because it reminds me of how boring Ascension gets if you acquire it. Only good for guiding comrades to places.

-The VR-11. If only you knew how many times I saved people with it when it was Pack-a-Punched. Damn, I have to renew my Xbox live account. I miss you VR and comrades.

-I don't miss the Winter's Howl.- What an utter piece of crap, unless you had to escape from the horde, then it would be ok to use.....I guess.

-Double barrel shotgun. Many Undead kneeled before its mighty roar.

-Matroyshka Dolls. Honorable action figures.

-