Change, We Need

If there was one map that you could change, which one would it be, and what would you change?

For me, it'd be Tranzit. I'd change the EE to be somewhat cool, like once you complete it, Maxis explains what's happening with him and what he wants to do. I'd also make the bus have no barriers. No zombies can come in. NONE. Denizens would die with three swipes, two with bowie, one with Galvia (NO MATTER THE ROUND), Jet Gun would be replaced with something impressive, and EMPs would be dead. Which means "Him" could be killed with regular bullets once enough damage was dealt. Oh. And Turret wouldn't require electricity. And NAV card would've been put in at a later date so we aren't confused.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im still disappointed in Tranzit, but it is fun. If anything I would like Quick Revive NOT to spawn in the effin garage on Nuketown. I was also disappointed in Shanri La and Ascension's small maps with all the scenery you cant run around in. Wouldve been cool if JFK's secret gun stash was there in Def Con 5, I had high hopes for that.

Make zombies scary. Maps like Die Rise and Shangri La really weren't scary maps, and the zombies themes seemed out of their element for the area. If all maps were like Verrückt and Alcatraz, I'd love everything about it.

I would add a Hard difficulty to Custom Matches, where all the zombies from round 1 onwards are sprinters (pretty much the opposite to Easy) and possibly even remove all barriers. I know you can start games on a higher round for a similar effect, but that is offset by the points you start with. Plus, you can't start on a higher round for the story maps anyway.

I would add a Hard difficulty to Custom Matches, where all the zombies from round 1 onwards are sprinters (pretty much the opposite to Easy) and possibly even remove all barriers. I know you can start games on a higher round for a similar effect, but that is offset by the points you start with. Plus, you can't start on a higher round for the story maps anyway.

You'll never make it to round five or juggernok. You might as well make all the Zombies Shrieker Zombies, that explode acid when you kill them. At least make it look like we a fighting chance to survive.

You'll never make it to round five or juggernok. You might as well make all the Zombies Shrieker Zombies, that explode acid when you kill them. At least make it look like we a fighting chance to survive.

you would last a chance. I have survived multiple high rounds without jug. surviving round 1 without jug against zombies with the speed at round 40 would be easy.

you would last a chance. I have survived multiple high rounds without jug. surviving round 1 without jug against zombies with the speed at round 40 would be easy.

{O.o) Whoa. That is challenging. I'm just so cautious because it's 2(sometimes 3) hits, and your down. Yew are great warrior!!!