Afterlife doorway visible while not in Afterlife.

So me and two other people tried out a crazy theory that one of us had heard from somewhere. It was getting 100-150 kills in the room by jugg. So we did and this is what happened: the afterlife doorway was visible when we weren't in afterlife. After going into afterlife or leaving the main prison and returning it disappears. but you can get it again by repeating the same steps as before. Let me know what you guys think of this.

Just an FYI: i was not the first to find this. someone else was I will link his youtube.

His youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHVSuz0fRLHnhXKemVVlZUg/videos?view=0&flow=grid

My video:

Comment with any theories and ideas. :)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a bug in the system.

Treyarch was suppose to fix this issue in the latest patch. It seems the issue of the afterlife doorways appearing in the normal mode is still occurring.

Did you try viewing it, or going through it in afterlife mode?

It doesn't appear he can actually go through the doorway. The solid wall with the afterlife symbol is still there instead of an actual doorway, but the doorway image is just plastered over the wall. Just watch the video and you can see what I mean.

It doesn't appear he can actually go through the doorway. The solid wall with the afterlife symbol is still there instead of an actual doorway, but the doorway image is just plastered over the wall. Just watch the video and you can see what I mean.

Yes, you are correct. When playing the game normally, you cannot go through these portals, if visible in normal mode. You can see through them, but there is an invisible barrier blocking you.

Funny though, because in Theater Mode, you CAN go through the portals in normal mode. This is how we found out that the supposed crack in the floor beside the body on the tomb is NOT a crack, and is just a poor lighting effect that is supposed to be coming from below the door beside the body.

It was recorded with my hd pvr. And I've done this same thing in four different games. And two of those games i have done it two or more times in. Personally i don't think this is a glitch only because i have recreated it so many times.

I thought it was live game footage but someone mentioned theatre so i had to check :D

I've seen this glitch before as well, usually after getting into higher rounds. I was running the room while my friends left for the GG bridge without me, and the wall disappeared. As stated before, it was probably just a glitch with the system.