"Farms are neat!"

I played TranZit last night and I was Samuel. As soon as the bus began to move from Farm (headed to Power) Stuhlinger says something along the lines of "Farms are neat! We should visit one sometime." This struck me as odd due to the fact that I had just spent a substantial amount of time at the Farm, and the quote was triggered upon leaving. My belief is that whatever kind of secret government program was going on at the Farm, Stuhlinger is aware of it and felt the need to comment on visiting an ACTUAL Farm sometime. I know plenty of discussion has gone into the Russian writing, the Silos, crates, the siren when power is activated and everything in between. In my opinion, this quote gave validity to the theory that the Farm is not exactly what it seems. Has anyone heard similar quotes from other characters pertaining to weird goings on at the Farm? Also, what in your opinion was actually occurring at the Farm prior to our New 4 being there?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...the siren when power is activated...

wait, wat siren and where?? :shock:

but i have to heard this quote from Stu but i just brushed it off to them having memory loss since they all quotes about being in a certain place b4 or have deja vu

Actually a lot of the quotes could be explained by this. The fact they are repeating a cycle of death and having to relive the situation would explain why they have a lot of this de ja vu during the maps.

Other characters have interesting quotes about the farm and the cornfield as well. It seems like they are things that don't really exist anymore. I think it all ties into when the Earth was bombed, and when the zombie outbreak occurred. But that's for another thread.

The Russian Silo at the back of the farm definitely makes it quite the suspicious setting.

Thank you WarMachine for keeping the tranzit discussion going and continuing to push for new questions and answers or just reviving those past issue's that simply never were resolved. Same goes for all those that post and read the threads being put up here, there's hundreds of views still so people are definitely still interested. I'm always checking this section atleast once a day and I love seeing anything going up really lol.

Always been interested in the farm. Made a write up on it which you've probably already read since its still on page 1 (farm diddy). Only thing to add onto it I suppose is the crates on DieRise as well. Its speculated there was atleast one perk machine (electric cherry) in that time existence so they could be shipping as well but then why no EC at the other american sites? Just rambling here really, wanted in on some of the tranzit action ;)

also, been working on this write up I slacked off on. Its an Orb's and Ray piece but I'm missing some fundamental things needed to complete it. If anyone's interested in reading it or helping out then give me a pm (private message, so I'm not hijacking this thread).

yea ppl just forget about this mp because they played it too much, or just too focused on the new maps and new questions to remember we have old ones.

+Cabin in the fog - ok you only suppose to get the piece to the jetgun and the bowie knife there but wat happened to the Hunter?

+ The Bus at the Bus Depot - when you first spawn the Bus is comming from THE OTHER SIDE of the Depot, where was it comming from?

+ Who is the Avagadro(Electric Zombie)?? - who created him? why and for what purose? think it was Maxis ? since he knew about it and needed it for his side of the EE

+ "DAY X/2 ME" Signs - in the tunnel the freeway signs read that and ppl think its "They Cross Over To Me" everytime i read it ive said "They Cross Under To Me" either way whos the message for? and who is they and who do they cross over(or under) to?

+ The Church - i think this is the most mysterious part on this map, why does it occasionally ring? why does it have a boarded up window wen NO zombies spawn in there?

idk these are just a few reason why i still play TranZit, so many unanswered questions :(

+ Who is the Avagadro(Electric Zombie)?? - who created him? why and for what purose? think it was Maxis ? since he knew about it and needed it for his side of the EE

What if the Avagadro is Weasel? What if he was stuck in a permanent afterlife and is trying to get the T4's help. What if he's shocking us because he needs help out?

What if the Avagadro is Weasel? What if he was stuck in a permanent afterlife and is trying to get the T4's help. What if he's shocking us because he needs help out?

i was thinking about this also Purplestackz the events of MoTD probably happened way before TranZit, so yeah in theory it COULD be Weasel.

Man, I'm in favor of your replies being branched off into a new post. I think there's a lengthy discussion to be had there. I don't want to get too off topic. Plus let's get these TranZit questions you posed all the attention they deserve. We all should be thinking about a really strong Asylum TranZit post maybe?

let's get these TranZit questions you posed all the attention they deserve. We all should be thinking about a really strong Asylum TranZit post maybe?

im liking this idea, i'd be willing to write it i just need pictures and videos if needed.

start with TranZit, then Die Rise and by the time we get to MoTD im sure DLC 3 will be out and ppl will have forgotten about unsolved questions on there

I've spent so many hours at the farm. Definitely seems strange. And the fact that there is a strange underground base, makes me think that you're right about government experiments or something. I really like Green Run also :D

I've spent so many hours at the farm. Definitely seems strange. And the fact that there is a strange underground base, makes me think that you're right about government experiments or something. I really like Green Run also :D

yes im still intrigued by this map, no matter how many times i play it, i STILL to this day feel like im over looking sumthin. wen i play Die Rise, i feel a sense of completion...i dont feel it wit Tranzit yet....the fog may be hiding sumthin more then denizens lol :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

WarMachineSMK,

As soon as the bus began to move from Farm (headed to Power) Stuhlinger says something along the lines of "Farms are neat! We should visit one sometime." This struck me as odd due to the fact that I had just spent a substantial amount of time at the Farm, and the quote was triggered upon leaving.

Shooter,

Actually a lot of the quotes could be explained by this. The fact they are repeating a cycle of death and having to relive the situation would explain why they have a lot of this de ja vu during the maps.

Im curious about this. I know the 4 are repeating a cycle the same in as DR and MOTD. But it seems strange that the quote is triggered once leaving the farm..

Ourobos mentioned in another thread that there was a turbine/wind farm past nact. Prehaps were still thinking inside the box? Apprently the wind farm isn't within players reach, so maybe we have to recreate our own wind farm? I havent yet thought of any reasons why we would need another power source. As the turbines do fine on there own opening doors etc. Just thought i'd let you experts know, but im sure you've already picked up on this :lol:

Keep it up, i know were not done here yet.

Lol yea the alarm sound really Biggs me, and the fact that the same boxes in the barn at the same in the cabin are driving me crazy. In any sense they at least feel connected.

But what Bigg me the most is the alarm sound heard in Farm as power comes on..... And the carpet nfront of the fridge. For some reason to me it seems interactive. I may be looking into detail to much but there is blood on the edge of the rug/carpet but none on it. You can also shoot it and it will not leave a mark on it. Also the alarm sound gets louder in that area than any other.

Idk if it's anything but generally when the govt. is doing something secret, they use a farm, lots of space.

• Administrators

Keep in mind that the whole area of Green Run is vacant, meaning that the government began creating facilities and running tests sometime after the original residents were long gone. Anyone that happened to pass by the small town would never guess that there are secret underground laboratories underneath the power station/bank. The siren being heard in Farm could have very well been implemented by the government in the event of some situation - in this case, turning on/off the power. I would think that it more reflected the entire power core being open in the event that Him would escape, but that's going a bit too far.

Ehhh, I feel you but I believe that ppl were still there because of cars, trucks, the civilian clothes that the zombies wear. I feel if they would have implemented the Alarm system.... Then why at farm? It would b no reason to put an alarm n a place were no1 was around. It would make more sense to put it n power, town, etc.

An example were a govt, facility was under a farm was the second XXX movie with ice cube.

Next time your in farm check out the rug.