A glitch that happened to me and my friend

Tdld2305

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, something like that happened in a game I was playing with a friend and two of his friends that I don't know. I am not even sure how he got in it, but one of his friend got stuck or went into some glitch in the elevator similar to what you are describing.

Everyone else had died, I don't remember how (I think I fell off the map) except for the person in the glitch. He had ran out of ammo and couldn't get out so I just left the game.

This is why I hate playing with randoms, so many of them just want to glitch. Don't get me wrong, I think glitching has a time and place, its just not my thing to not be challenged at all and just watch the rounds go up. I say keep them in custom games where the games do not count on the leader boards, otherwise the gamer tags should be banned if they abused the glitch.

It's also a different story when discovering glitches, which can be exciting. It adds a fresh perspective into the game.

Anyways, sounds like there is probably lots of those places in die rise.. Come to think of it, I can't recall even looking at the ceiling much. :lol: