Reznov

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the only points I can recall him is during Kravchenko's interrogation (His voice only, not a major thing, you only learn of a mole if you resist him, which still doesn't tell you anything) and him saving Mason, Woods, Hudson and Zhao. Even than Woods tells David he's father was hallucinating. I'm secretly hoping he actually did save them.

Ugh, such a disappointment. I prefer Reznov over Woods any day.

I might have misunderstood the brainwashing part of the Black Ops series but after Mason killed Reznov's targets ( Dragovich, Kravchenko, Steiner) wouldn't Mason stop seeing him? I'm not exactly the expert on brainwashing so I don't know lol.

Well, yes, but he was still messed up from the brainwashing. He never fully recovered from the numbers. Seeing Kravchenko again likely didn't help, and is probably the reason he saw Reznov again.

^^Not to mention, that even though Reznov had overridden Dragovich's sleeper message, I believe the original one was still present. Reznov never programmed anything about assassinating JFK, yet Mason nearly does in U.S.D.D. and may have even done it ultimately in the end.

Oh yeah, and Reznov is in the A7X concert in his Rebirth attire. He's with Old Mason than disappears, and Mason is all confused :lol:

• Moderators

I prefer Reznov over Woods any day.

I agree.

He was amazing in WaW.

And they did a great job with him on BO as well.

Treyarch really did a great job with the campaigns from WaW to BO2.

And Reznov surely helped a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

So is there a chance of Reznov being present during Mason's 30 year absence, perhaps guiding Mason as his conscience, to find his way back to David?

• 1 month later...

I never fully understood why he saw Reznov ...they brainwashed numbers in his head,not Reznov,yet rezniv was in vorkuda and was masons friend...is that why? He doesnt want to accept Reznovs dead?

It's because Reznov basically highjacked the brainwashing process. He used Mason to get revenge for himself, because he knew that if anyone could kill the people who ruined his life, it would be Mason.

The purpose of the escape from Vorkuta was not to get everyone to escape, but just one person: Mason. Reznov orchestrated the whole thing. He knew what his fate would be, but he also knew that his spirit would live on in the brainwashed mind of Mason.

It's because Reznov basically highjacked the brainwashing process. He used Mason to get revenge for himself, because he knew that if anyone could kill the people who ruined his life, it would be Mason.

The purpose of the escape from Vorkuta was not to get everyone to escape, but just one person: Mason. Reznov orchestrated the whole thing. He knew what his fate would be, but he also knew that his spirit would live on in the brainwashed mind of Mason.

Oh,ok thank you i understand now,this makes so much more sense thank you for telling me