I Wonder Why The Wonder Weapons Was Made

The Sliquifier. The parts are seemingly scattered. Just close together. Now, that shouldn't just be a coincidence. There has to be a reason why the parts were so close. Maybe the residents before DR was taken over was secretly in production of a Sliquifer and plan on sharing it with Richofy (that's why he knows about the EE steps and why it's at Die Rise), or maybe the Green Runners were just preinformed of it in the grey area in time between Green Run and Die Rise. I dunno. Maybe some of you can share on what you think it is, maybe you can't. Just looking for theories.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I think that the N4 just found the parts and decided " oh I know if we put them together they will create a gun shaped object, just like they thought to put together the turret and riot shield.

The interesting part is the "ammo" canister ( i.e the pink liquid filled tube). This definately looks like it was designed specifically to hold this liquid. The rest of the parts were just added to make it into a gun, for example the manaquins foot acting as a stock and the fire extinguisher acting as a holder. I think that the "ammo" canister was either designed by a Chinese version of 935, group 935 itself but it was stolen by the Chinese. Or the strangest theory, it was found somewhere and had came from the sky( similar to the meteorite on the roof). This explains how it was just left somewhere carelessly, someone had found it and had brought it down into the sweatshop with them.

That's just my idea though.

Personally I think that the N4 just found the parts and decided " oh I know if we put them together they will create a gun shaped object, just like they thought to put together the turret and riot shield.

The interesting part is the "ammo" canister ( i.e the pink liquid filled tube). This definately looks like it was designed specifically to hold this liquid. The rest of the parts were just added to make it into a gun, for example the manaquins foot acting as a stock and the fire extinguisher acting as a holder. I think that the "ammo" canister was either designed by a Chinese version of 935, group 935 itself but it was stolen by the Chinese. Or the strangest theory, it was found somewhere and had came from the sky( similar to the meteorite on the roof). This explains how it was just left somewhere carelessly, someone had found it and had brought it down into the sweatshop with them.

Well I mean that does make sense. It's just way far too coincidental. And if they can build stuff within five seconds, part at a time, then that's also crazy. Because even a person dumb as Russman could build it.

Well I mean that does make sense. It's just way far too coincidental. And if they can build stuff within five seconds, part at a time, then that's also crazy. Because even a person dumb as Russman could build it.

But no skill is involved at all with building it. The only part that would have required any skills is the "ammo" cartridge/barrel ( the part that's at the bottom of the stairs on a barrel or up in the shower room), which is already pre-made. All the other parts( fire extinguisher, mannequins foot and hose trigger) are just parts that they glued onto the" gun part" to act as a stock, grip and trigger. What I'm trying to say is that they could have used anything for those parts as the only part that has mechanics is the pre-built ammo canister/barrel.

I'm not sure if that was very clear, so sorry if it is too scruffy ;)

I think the characters got the parts near each other but died. They then came back to life and found them near each other.

@Briggzy: You're right about the ammo canister, but the same is true of the Base. And by this time... 935 hadn't been active for literally a century. Pretty definitive they had nothing to do with it. I think rather it was the International Zombie Center.

I think the characters got the parts near each other but died. They then came back to life and found them near each other.

@Briggzy: You're right about the ammo canister, but the same is true of the Base. And by this time... 935 hadn't been active for literally a century. Pretty definitive they had nothing to do with it. I think rather it was the International Zombie Center.

All of this...I agree with all of this.

its a video game. obv 4 ppl surrounded by flesh eating beasts could not fashion a deadly weapon out of those parts in 5 seconds, but if we had to do research and development and take years to build the gun like it would realistically, would that be very much fun? sometimes the zombs community should just accept that some stuff is in the game JUST TO MAKE IT WORK AND BE FUN, and is not related to back story or realistic premises

• 1 month later...

My reasearch shows that the seliquifier actually shoots a form of highly acidic liquid benezene, which only in an area already filled with benezene gas would do any damage.... The gas below the building is from melting iron (a common thing durring the great leap forward era) known as benezene...

We know the crew has been back and forth here, constantly being reborn and retried.... I find it VERY likely that marelton may have built both the seliquifier and the tramplesteam before hand, and richtofen reset them.... Scattering peices and what not....

Sense the weapon is now just a chemical shooting gun, nothing to do with 115 or anything special like that, it is possible (and liekly) marelton may have built them.... This also means he may have built all the items at tranzit.... And the MOTD characters (we know) have built their items multiple times before their re-births...

• 2 weeks later...