Great ideas??!!

I have some ides, particularly for leaderboards. I think there should be an actual rank based on total kills,not kdr, like multiplayer mostly. Or based on the amount of points gotten. EXAMPLE: 100 kills gets you to level 5. If youre a pro player, you can buy an extra pack that lets you get up to prestige 100 instead of 20. 20 prestiges is 500,000 kills.

So heres some more. Adding points gotten and times pack-a-punched and barriers rebuilt and parts gotten and parts built to global leaderboards. Also there should be leaderboards for each map like for mob of the dead such as hounds killed, times flew plane, times used gondola etc.

What do you guys think? It adds a lot more stuff to work for. For most people theyve gotten tons of kills and stuff and there getting bored because they have nothing to work for. I would definitely like to see stuff like this implemented into the game.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes hahhahah but i still like the idea. I just noticed InfestLithium and Flammenwerfer are finally mods :). I think i posted somewhere saying i think they should be moved up along with WKZClan and i think Rissole25, shooter, IGRILLI and FatedTitan, and RequixEclipse

Well i think it would be better on points earned because if youre at like ronud 50 legit with all doors opened and best guns you can get and all perks, you cannot level up at all so pro players would not be as satisfied. Points earned however level you up no matter what, therefore making everyone satisfied. You see what im trying to get at here?