Ending/goal to zombies?

So, on tranzit we had a mission (tob) once you did it you could still go on killing dead things.

Same on Die rise. Mission done and keep killing.

now on mob of the dead we have an actual ending, weasel kills group or group kills weasel. which ever one you do though brings an end to the game (correct me if im wrong)

Now.....imagine the future releases having an ending/goal/final mission instead of just surviving rounds......

.......NOW imagine an ending to zombies together

Dun DUUUnnn DDDUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNN

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was absolutely awful. One of the worst decisions Treyarch has ever made. They promised us they would never do this, but they did it anyway. Every game I have babies whining and asking if I'll do the Side Mission with them. I'll play with people and do very well, thinking I might be able to get a high Round, but then they beg me to do the Side Mission, effectively ending the game, ending the only reason I was even playing in the first place, ending the WHOLE POINT of playing Zombies.

its NOT that serious, Treyarch wanted to try something different with zombies..damn dont be mad cuz its alil different then what your use to.

nothing stays the same forever.

to be honest im GLAD they tried that shit with this map...wat if they would have waited to do this on the next DLC or even the last, i say thank god they did it now so they can see ppl whining about it and not do it again

Why don't they just have big red button labeled suicide?

Press "X" to enter the Afterlife

I think it's pretty cool they added an ending. I wouldn't go for it more than the time required, seeing as I still haven't done it (Wish I had an Xbox), but I still think it's cool.

I like the feeling of playing zombies, where you know that you ARE GOING TO DIE.

Sure, you can last for weeks on end. You can climb the continually lengthening rounds, collecting various weapons and perks. But in the end, you ARE GOING TO DIE.

I don't like the idea of an end. That's not how zombies would work in real life. Just watch the walking dead! :lol:

The entire 'feel' of zombies is based on this principle. It's the ever-shortening barrier that divides the moment of when you die, and when your still alive. The moment of sheer panic, where you will do anything necessary for survival without a second of hesitation, where adrenaline becomes your conscience. The moment when you see another car's headlights coming straight at yours. The very second you see the muscles on a man's arm tighten, as he takes your life.

This is what zombies is all about. Your in a moment where you KNOW that death could come at any second. The moment that seems to be infinitely slow, but also ends much too quickly.

You've probably experienced this if you've in even just a mild car accident. You see it about to happen, try to do all you can to stop it from happening, and then it feels as if everything goes blank- and then you snap back to reality (Eminem anyone?), and it's over.

So an end to zombies? No thanks. To me, it just doesn't feel right. It changes the way you play the game.

the game ONLY ends if you do the side quest

dont do side quest = no end (problem solved)

"thats not how its suppose to be"?? lmao yea but its not like walking dead isnt suppose to be either. but if there really was a zombie outbreak, mystery boxes and ray guns wouldnt just magically fall from the sky lol

not everyone feels like yall do, like i previously said..be thankful they did this and not on the final dlc to be sum lame ending to the saga. i would be upset to be playing the last dlc, have to do sum crazy easter egg....only for it to end. :evil:

"thats not how its suppose to be"?? lmao yea but its not like walking dead isnt suppose to be either. but if there really was a zombie outbreak, mystery boxes and ray guns wouldnt just magically fall from the sky lol

True, true.

All I'm saying is- the only sort of 'end' should be death imo.

the game ONLY ends if you do the side quest

dont do side quest = no end (problem solved)

That's my opinion on it too. If you don't want to do it then just don't help them complete the easter egg.

"We're on round 25 we've all got Ray guns, Death Machine, and Blundergats. We've been flying through the rounds flawlessly! We're one badass team! Now, let's do the easter egg and end the game!"

.... :roll:

Yeah, that could get annoying lol.