Vitriolic Withering plus Electric Cherry = M&S + Flopper?

It seems like the Vitriolic Withering combined with Electric Cherry is as good as Mustang and Sally with PhD Flopper. If I ever get trapped I can just blast the VW until I get out. It auto reloads and stuns the zombies too.

Do you all think it's just as good?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

During my "suicide games" (games where i get bored and just do whatever) when i go down on GG bridge, I take the chair back to the island. the first thing i go for is Cherry. Combined with the VW, i can simply shoot another way AND shock zombies around me. Golden Spork helps too. I go through the showers to the tunnels (double tap), down to docks (Jugg), back to gondola take it up, drop off the ledge, go to wardens (Speed) and then shoot some VW at the walls.

Its an amazing combo. It has helped me in serious times. Myround 52 game (which got cut cause of a blackout :evil: ) was not possible without this combo.

Not necessarily the same as mustang and sally but with some luck you can easily get out of sticky situations. I am currently paused at decently high round and I should say it saved me at least 30-40 times. I also have 23 downs which says it is not as good as Thundergun or Mustang and sally + PHD (low rounds) in clearing out the hordes when stuck.

Not necessarily the same as mustang and sally but with some luck you can easily get out of sticky situations. I am currently paused at decently high round and I should say it saved me at least 30-40 times. I also have 23 downs which says it is not as good as Thundergun or Mustang and sally + PHD (low rounds) in clearing out the hordes when stuck.

for saftey, thundergun is the best ever :):) :)

Has anyone ever had Electric Cherry glitch out and just... stop working? Because that just happened to me. Round 44, got surrounded, started spamming the VW... first reload or two shocked the zombies, but after that, nothing. Ended up going down and dying. I'd be really freakin' annoyed if I wasn't planning on ending on round 45 anyways. Still... typical Treyarch.

I would post a video, but of course the game didn't record at all in Theater.

^

It's a glitch involving the shield for me. Often the shield will break but the protection on the back remains. Grabbing a new shield, again, for me fixes it.

Yeah, I've had the shield glitch quite a few times. On TranZit too. I've also had the opposite effect, where I would have a shield but not get the protection until I bring it out and put it away again. That was the first time I ever had Electric Cherry stop working, though.